Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Vivek: Bebo's such a fabulous girl! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

zainab25

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika_21melancholicqwwwProdigalStudent-Aleeza-friends_rockanku-lavienrose

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vivek: Bebo's such a fabulous girl! (Page 6)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adios

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

zainab25

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 7:36pm | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KWRocks.melancholicqwwwanku-

adios

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

Enycedoll

IF-Rockerz

Enycedoll

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
ok if saif and kareena werent enough talking about themselves theyve found VO to be a personal spokes person.... the things VO will do to get back in to the top league, sorry to burst his bubble but he;s gonna need a bit more than saif and kareena to make it happen.

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

I dont get it. You always take me wrong. I was saying in general, what's wrong wiht Vivek talking about saif and kareena? Saif and kareena didnt tell him to talk about them.
And that's the first time he really has. Who else talks about saifeena?
I almost feel like one day you'll come up to ME and say, "gosh they talk about each other all the time, do you have to?"
Its vivek's choice. And he's just being sweet.
Did you listen to what he said and how he brought it in?
Its like the one time another star is saying something nice about saifeena, the comment i read is, "They talk about each other all the time. Why does he have to?" Confused
Cant I have the pleasure of listening to someone other than myself admire this couple? I'm tired of reading them being bashed all the time.

Well, wen have I ALWAYS took you wrong?? Whats wrong with me putting up my point/choice like VIVEKS whatever be???

DUDE, You're taking it to a different level OK!! I have never come upto you with anything and nor do I care about Saifeena this much that I go upto their fanatics. AND like its HIS CHOICE, Its MY CHOICE. If your tired Desigal it doesnt mean that others cant write. Its your wish to still post after whatever. If you dont like it it doesnt mean you ll tell others to not write. You can plain simple ignore it coz its you CHOOSING to post. Over here your telling me, one single peson. Why dont you go on youtube and do the same and lets see till wen you can do. If you post something then others HAVE ALL THE RIGHT ON IF to put up their point without bashing. I DID NOT BASH. It was just one line and you couldnt take it. Honestly, go out in the real world and do it, you ll have 10 ppl coming back at you. This is just a FORUM. VIRTUAL. And your getting upset over here. And this IF - having MODs and Rules that bashing is not allowed and actors are safe. Go to Forums with no rules and ppl bash like shit, try and stop them and you ll hear the cheapest words. On IF, You can and you are still here without all that.

Bottom line, Go and tell this to SAIFEENA HATERS, NOT ME!!!! I can post whatever my wish until bashing doesnt come in.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwgossipgurls

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Exactly this is a FORUM. Not youtube. Its not about going up there and everyone just posting hteir comments. I hope we have the right ti discuss and debate a lil. I've taken saif and kareena criticsm sportingly before. Saif looks horrific once in a while, then so be it. Kareean acts dumb, she acts dumb. If someone thinks they look bad, its their choice.
perhaps I shoulndt have commented on  your comment then. Seems liek you dont like it.
Fair enough.

Adios you're right. Its useless trying to stand up for htem. I guess KUrbaan will do that for me. I wont have a to do a thing then.
Waiting anxiously for Nov 20th.

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
No, it wasnt about you commenting on my coment and me not liking it but you making it like I am a regular Saifeena hater/basher. Thats it.

If they have got criticism/bashing on this forum then they have ALSO got their share of praise and whatever everyone wishes to write/do about them they will continue regardless you "standing up" for them or not. And lastly, Kurbaan has nothing to do with it in atleast my comment. Coz that wud talk about their acting which everyone already appreciates.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top