Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Vivek: Bebo's such a fabulous girl! (Page 4)

adios IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adios

Originally posted by ~angelz16~

But Suku, ALWAYS?? Does it have the be that EVERYONE gets quoted?? Cant someone just write what they feel and let be?? I am not ALWAYS into Saifeena topics or Shahid topics etc. etc., heck this must have been my second reply in their topic in days. And even that has to be quoted?? Do that if I am ALWAYS CRIBBING Saifeena. But I am NOT. I have praised them alot in their posts and crib them as well. And this has been after I dont know HOW MANY DAYS.

And it was DESU HERSELF who told me by PM, Write whatever on them, I wont say anything after I recorded the MAMK video herself. So, she shud take stuff on her fav. couple sportingly. If she does it to ppl who are always doing it then fine but here, its me and I dont. So I dont think there was any need to talk like that and on pg 3.

When ur friends with someone enough then you dont expect all this. Period. It wasnt like I bashed them to death :S Honestly, I see what ICians and few others mean wen they use the word FANGIRL.

Nahi  Aku.. You are reading too much into her comments.. I guess when a lot of criticism is vented towards our favs then we all get a bit protective.. And I personally hate the word FAN GIRL.. Why should it be a bad thing to be a fan of someone or somebody..  I mean this is BS.. arent we all supposed to be fan of something or someone.. Without fans this  industry would be nothing.. And fans should not be looked upon in a bad way..they should be treated with respect.. We are all proud fans.. including me..  ILU srk..  And I personally think that Desu is one of the most humble and nice fans that I have come across.. everyone rocks here..

I dont mind her getting protective. But get a shield around Saifeena from ppl obbessed at aiming them always. Not those who write out once in awhile. Thats all my point. I dont mind the word FANGIRL at all. FANGIRL is basically over obssesiveness. You on the other hand come in the FAN category. I have said it to Desigal myself that shes a sensible fan but quoting for no reason doesnt suit her. It takes away from the fact that shes one of the few who can take criticism on Saifeena. And if she says from how many and how much I do, then well, as I said, tell it those who are doing it 24/7. Spare me!

Its just like I said, nothing wrong in being protective but always telling back on ppl for no reason at all is something I do not appreciate. Thats about it. You wanna get all crazy about them then your most welcome to but it doesnt give you the right to always tell on people.
adios IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Jii. Hum hain vo chick :P MAMK is a NO-NO if u ask me. lol! I wrote my review in MAMK thead.

Suku, I didnt get the hindi line that you wrote :P Dobara samjha do. But ya, I guess we shud leave it here. Fights happen, we shud forget about it ASAP.
anna143 IF-Dazzler
anna143
anna143

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
aww VO's a sweet heart. Cant wait till Kurbaan I bet he's gnna rock in it!!!
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
heyy Suku, I am out!! See u laterr aligator!! :P lol...tc, byeee!!!!!!!!!
adios IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Ohh punjabi haigaa!! Vadiyaa!! :D

Noways man. I remember repeatedly telling Desu that I think its gonna be a good movie, its a sweet movie, its my kind of a movie, I still have hopes for it, you never know it may just be a hit. LOL!! And it turned out real bad =|

Go to top