Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Vivek: Bebo's such a fabulous girl! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Yayy, Adios to the rescue! Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vivek: Bebo's such a fabulous girl! (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adios

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 11:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

melancholic

IF-Dazzler

melancholic

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 11:58am | IP Logged
VO hs been fond of kareena since so many yrs!! lol ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meaaDilusha-Aleeza-

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adios

As always madam.. I will always rescue the damsel in distress.. (Desu).. Although Desu herself is capable of many e knock out punches.. and she has her own sena.. But I am there to.. SO BEWARE .. everyone..

I feel honored Embarrassed 
Now I wanna see someoen try to mess with me! Big smile

LOL! Amu, it seems to me as well. Vivek's sweet!
And bebo realy must be quite something, lol.
Saif's lattoo over here, vivek cant stop singing praises, and apparently (thanks to that new HK topic) it seems even Hrithik started getting strong feelings so he backed off Wink

adios

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Originally posted by ~angelz16~

Dont they already talk about themselves enough that now hes talking?!

Are people banned from talking about their experience working with saif and kareean? And he obviously had a great time. He IS fond of both of them (kareena a bit more, but that's coz he says she's so fun ot work with). He's their costar in Kurbaan. Why SHOULDNT he talk about them?

Hey Zainab, only VO took coaching yaar. Not saif.
Haha, I know its Kjo, a lot is suprising, but dont forget that the man who is also making decisions is Rensil. HE even had Kiron get help with her language coz she plays an afghan in the movie.

Well then I DONT think even I am BANNED from stating wat I feel!! When ppl dislike Kareena or state about her, you always quote them and write wat you think so same for me, I CAN WRITE wat I FEEL.

adios

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

But Suku, ALWAYS?? Does it have the be that EVERYONE gets quoted?? Cant someone just write what they feel and let be?? I am not ALWAYS into Saifeena topics or Shahid topics etc. etc., heck this must have been my second reply in their topic in days. And even that has to be quoted?? Do that if I am ALWAYS CRIBBING Saifeena. But I am NOT. I have praised them alot in their posts and crib them as well. And this has been after I dont know HOW MANY DAYS.

And it was DESU HERSELF who told me by PM, Write whatever on them, I wont say anything after I recorded the MAMK video herself. So, she shud take stuff on her fav. couple sportingly. If she does it to ppl who are always doing it then fine but here, its me and I dont. So I dont think there was any need to talk like that and on pg 3.

When ur friends with someone enough then you dont expect all this. Period. It wasnt like I bashed them to death :S Honestly, I see what ICians and few others mean wen they use the word FANGIRL.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top