Vivek: Bebo's such a fabulous girl! - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by desigal90

Are people banned from talking about their experience working with saif and kareean? And he obviously had a great time. He IS fond of both of them (kareena a bit more, but that's coz he says she's so fun ot work with). He's their costar in Kurbaan. Why SHOULDNT he talk about them?

Hey Zainab, only VO took coaching yaar. Not saif.
Haha, I know its Kjo, a lot is suprising, but dont forget that the man who is also making decisions is Rensil. HE even had Kiron get help with her language coz she plays an afghan in the movie.

Well then I DONT think even I am BANNED from stating wat I feel!! When ppl dislike Kareena or state about her, you always quote them and write wat you think so same for me, I CAN WRITE wat I FEEL.
Originally posted by ~angelz16~

Well then I DONT think even I am BANNED from stating wat I feel!! When ppl dislike Kareena or state about her, you always quote them and write wat you think so same for me, I CAN WRITE wat I FEEL.

Yes Aku you have the right to crib about Karu.. Desu has the right to quote people who crib about Karu and clarify misunderstandings.. I have the write to double quote desu and blabber.. LOL.. we are all exercising our rights here and having fun in the process.. And everyone else has the right to read our comments and kill their time and press like buttons and not press like buttons..lol

But Suku, ALWAYS?? Does it have the be that EVERYONE gets quoted?? Cant someone just write what they feel and let be?? I am not ALWAYS into Saifeena topics or Shahid topics etc. etc., heck this must have been my second reply in their topic in days. And even that has to be quoted?? Do that if I am ALWAYS CRIBBING Saifeena. But I am NOT. I have praised them alot in their posts and crib them as well. And this has been after I dont know HOW MANY DAYS.

And it was DESU HERSELF who told me by PM, Write whatever on them, I wont say anything after I recorded the MAMK video herself. So, she shud take stuff on her fav. couple sportingly. If she does it to ppl who are always doing it then fine but here, its me and I dont. So I dont think there was any need to talk like that and on pg 3.

When ur friends with someone enough then you dont expect all this. Period. It wasnt like I bashed them to death :S Honestly, I see what ICians and few others mean wen they use the word FANGIRL.
Originally posted by ~angelz16~

But Suku, ALWAYS?? Does it have the be that EVERYONE gets quoted?? Cant someone just write what they feel and let be?? I am not ALWAYS into Saifeena topics or Shahid topics etc. etc., heck this must have been my second reply in their topic in days. And even that has to be quoted?? Do that if I am ALWAYS CRIBBING Saifeena. But I am NOT. I have praised them alot in their posts and crib them as well. And this has been after I dont know HOW MANY DAYS.

And it was DESU HERSELF who told me by PM, Write whatever on them, I wont say anything after I recorded the MAMK video herself. So, she shud take stuff on her fav. couple sportingly. If she does it to ppl who are always doing it then fine but here, its me and I dont. So I dont think there was any need to talk like that and on pg 3.

When ur friends with someone enough then you dont expect all this. Period. It wasnt like I bashed them to death :S Honestly, I see what ICians and few others mean wen they use the word FANGIRL.

Nahi  Aku.. You are reading too much into her comments.. I guess when a lot of criticism is vented towards our favs then we all get a bit protective.. And I personally hate the word FAN GIRL.. Why should it be a bad thing to be a fan of someone or somebody..  I mean this is BS.. arent we all supposed to be fan of something or someone.. Without fans this  industry would be nothing.. And fans should not be looked upon in a bad way..they should be treated with respect.. We are all proud fans.. including me..  ILU srk..  And I personally think that Desu is one of the most humble and nice fans that I have come across.. everyone rocks here..
Originally posted by adios

Nahi  Aku.. You are reading too much into her comments.. I guess when a lot of criticism is vented towards our favs then we all get a bit protective.. And I personally hate the word FAN GIRL.. Why should it be a bad thing to be a fan of someone or somebody..  I mean this is BS.. arent we all supposed to be fan of something or someone.. Without fans this  industry would be nothing.. And fans should not be looked upon in a bad way..they should be treated with respect.. We are all proud fans.. including me..  ILU srk..  And I personally think that Desu is one of the most humble and nice fans that I have come across.. everyone rocks here..

I dont mind her getting protective. But get a shield around Saifeena from ppl obbessed at aiming them always. Not those who write out once in awhile. Thats all my point. I dont mind the word FANGIRL at all. FANGIRL is basically over obssesiveness. You on the other hand come in the FAN category. I have said it to Desigal myself that shes a sensible fan but quoting for no reason doesnt suit her. It takes away from the fact that shes one of the few who can take criticism on Saifeena. And if she says from how many and how much I do, then well, as I said, tell it those who are doing it 24/7. Spare me!

Its just like I said, nothing wrong in being protective but always telling back on ppl for no reason at all is something I do not appreciate. Thats about it. You wanna get all crazy about them then your most welcome to but it doesnt give you the right to always tell on people.

Arrey koi gal nahi.. Thodi ladai jhagda chalda hai..  Otherwise where is the fun.. OMg you are that chick who did the MAMK video on her cell phone and uploaded it here. I remember you from that thread.. nice.. So did u watch MAMK.. the movie sank without a trace at bo.. How bad is it?? I have no clue..

Edited by adios - 14 years ago

Jii. Hum hain vo chick :P MAMK is a NO-NO if u ask me. lol! I wrote my review in MAMK thead.

Suku, I didnt get the hindi line that you wrote :P Dobara samjha do. But ya, I guess we shud leave it here. Fights happen, we shud forget about it ASAP.
aww VO's a sweet heart. Cant wait till Kurbaan I bet he's gnna rock in it!!!
heyy Suku, I am out!! See u laterr aligator!! :P lol...tc, byeee!!!!!!!!!
@ Aku

This is actually Punjabi and not hindi.. thats why I think you didnt get it..

"Arrey koi gal nahi.. Thodi ladai jhagda chalda hai"

(It means it doesnt matter.. a little bit of fighting and some spats are ok)

Wow I will go and read your review on MAMK.. So its that bad ehh.. that its such a no no.. I remember being the only one on IF who had any hopes with the movie..