Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Vivek: Bebo's such a fabulous girl!

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Listen to his BBC Love Bollywood Interview.

He starts talking about his "favorite couple saif and kareena"
Its really cute. I think he's genuniely very fond of bebo. And its comes out naturally.
He says that he hates it when people call saif and kareena saifeena, coz they're their own persons, and in the movie they've done a fabulous job, and because they're amazing actors, but at the same time, they're a wonderful couple and veyr adorable together.

The quote I love the best:

When he said, I've been in a high profile relationship as well, and its very difficult to make it work.
But kareena's such a fabulous girl, she's amazing, and Saif knows that. He sees taht in her, and he treasures her. He matches her with his romance and his actions, and they're very adorable together.

Oh adn his accent sounds very different! I heard its coz he took training to aquire an american accent for his role in Kurbaan!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
American accent... why not the British?! lol.. just kidding.

Havent heard the interview, but i kinda feel sorry for Vivek, after Aish and his split up, no one seemed to want to know him., when i think the dude can act pretty well (moreso then some of the actors today)

PS. If its Raj and Pablo interviewing.. they are soo funny! lol
desigal90 thumbnail
I get the feeling that had kareean been single, he would have asked her out 😆
desigal90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Henna 786

American accent... why not the British?! lol.. just kidding.

Havent heard the interview, but i kinda feel sorry for Vivek, after Aish and his split up, no one seemed to want to know him., when i think the dude can act pretty well (moreso then some of the actors today)

PS. If its Raj and Pablo interviewing.. they are soo funny! lol

It is Raj and Pablo! LOL!!
I LOVE THOSE TWO! They are hilarious!
Haha, american coz he plays an american citizen in kurbaan 😆

KWRocks. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigal90

I get the feeling that had kareean been single, he would have asked her out 😆

HA you too ?
desigal90 thumbnail

As in I get the feeling...wait you get the feeling as well? 😆

KWRocks. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yup that's what I meant..I am sure he would have asked her out if she were single..
Karan Johar made Saif take coaching for accent in order for him to have English drawl. Why? As far as I know, people who are depicted to live in America their entire childhood (Ex- Kareena in K3G) must have an accent for credibility purposes. But according to plot summaries, if they are accurate, Saif had been in India. But basically it's a gasping news that Karan Johar out of all people who takes his audience for granted and provide utter garbage finally paid attention to this crucial detail (it may not be needed though in this case if Saif has indeed lived in India his entire life).

Ehh, whatever about Vivek said. I like Vivek, but of course he is going to rant about how cute adorable Saif and Kareena are (I just gag when I see them, but that's just me). Movie jo hit karani hai Kjo and team ko.
^I thought it was Vivek who is using an "American accent" and Kareena and Saif don't since they grew up in India, I assume?
Eek nevermind, I apologize. I thought Saif had acquired coaching to gain the accent. But anyways, the fact that KJO thought of the idea to give characters authencity still amazes me.😆