Uttaran

Kabhi Sautan Kabhi Saheli - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Well this is not a new show but we are talking about Colors, Uttaran which is on its high peak with the twist and turn in the tale. The truth about Tapasya getting married to Veer is out and there is lot more drama to be unfold in the coming episode.

"The drama in the show is about to begin as the truth about Tapu is revealed. But at the same time she will start missing her best friend Iccha too," says Rashmi

Elaborating on the upcoming track, the actress quips, "Now that Tapu is married, she will have to do all housework and everything; that too without the help of Iccha. This is where she starts missing her house and how Iccha use to do all her work."

"But at the same time she knows that Veer is still in love with Iccha so this is where her hate begins. Tappu doesn't want Veer to go and fall for someone else than his wife," she adds further.

Why there is feeling for Iccha when you both are at wars on screen. "We have grown up together may what the circumstances so there is an emotional bonding too. Now you have to wait and watch of how these relationship changes according to the time. About Tapu and Iccha all I can say is that they are like kabhi sautan kabhi saheli," concludes the actress.

May what be their off screen rapport but we all know that Tapu and Iccha are best of friends off screen too.

http://news.desi**fo***.net/television/indian-television-news/3765-kabhi-sautan-kabhi-saheli.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushlan thumbnail
Hi  everyone,

I have something to say ---

(Now that Tapu is married, she will have to do all housework and everything; that too without the help of Iccha. This is where she starts missing her house and how Iccha use to do all her work.")

I remember Gunwanti saying " you are now thakurian anything you need just call. Yeha naukaro ki koi kami nahi hai" so ?????

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it will be fun to see taps in saree and pallu
dg all the works at home
how she will make masala tea for veer
to impress him
then she will think abt sid
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I just hope they show tapu realising wat she has lost in gaining veer..... i wantto see they haveing a healthy relation in future
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes......Tappu has to suffer after marrying Veer, Im eager to see that. Obviously, Tappu's freedom is gonna be take away becoz she is a Bundela bahu now and that will be a big prob for her....its not like her house wer she used to lie to her mom and go n meet Sid...here, although Veer wouldnt care as to wer she is , but her mominlaw and daddji will def not allow her to play those tricks....she has been pampered too much in her house, she has always ordered around and she doesnt know what it is to obey orders and so, she will feel that she is trapped in a jail and to top it all, veer hating her....Tappu is gonna feel miserable....

I have one more icha (desire) w.r.t the story progress, hope it happens like this:
After this mental torture in the bundela household, Tappu decides to elope with Sid........infact she would tell Sid that she was forced to marry Veer and garner his sympathy also, and so, she elopes with Sid, that would be just great and with that we have Veer-ICha bac togther ..........pls creatives, we want Veer-Icha at any cost.....

sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sid has become non-existant??
all these days they havent shown anything about sid, how is that possible for a guy who is so much in love with a girl to just let her go without even getting a proper answer? i thought all tapasya did was to disconnect his call, not her usual way of cooking up some false stories and escaping. and still he didnt try to get to her and find out the reason?
mana ki woh inke ghar anhi aa sakta, but still his cousin is tapasy's friend, he didnt even give that a try?? aaj kal love aisa hota hein kya??
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I still have hope abt Sid, may be he will come bac to create some confusion in Tappu's life , may be the creatives can come up with a plot like Veer and Sid r actually frinds and in that way, Veer comes to know that Tappu was going around with him and then she dumps him unceremoniously ........

I know the creatives have forgotten Sid completely bcoz he is not wanted in the current triangle track , but pls bring him back and create that quandrangle track soon..........
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sid was never serious with tapu which was obvious, it was mroe on fake love just like tapus , tapu was interested in gifts from sid which she wasnt satisfied with, no they dont plan to bring sid back , if thats the case they wouldnt have introduced vansh .............. seriously only vansh can give itback to tapu but plz not as ichas hubby plz ............

Nope sid called her after sangeet too rem divya saying she hd a calll from naina
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
tappu shd nw suffer...
cuz she has nvr loved veer she has only loved his money fame n being a thakur....
so she deserves hell nw!