VideoMix

DOTW || how have your skills grown? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Sweet_Kandy

IF-Rockerz

Sweet_Kandy

Posted: 31 October 2009 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
thanks RadzSmile!
editd*

1. Do you see an improvement when comparing your first VM to your most recent one?
big tym!!.alot alotTongue...I made lots of improvement..first I used to put what eva scenes with lyrics, and didn't used to cute d scenes properly, and usd to make it on WMM....but now without going with lyrics, and w/out vegas...I just cnt move ahead in the vm. Big smile
2. Do you aspire to be like any vidder you may know, or whose video you may have seen?
yes yes I do..I would say all my Deshain friends such as (againWinkLOL) Khushi, Nans, you Radz, and list goes on....who have always inspired me with their vms.
and also those who have always encouraged me to make more vms..SmileHug
3. How do you think we can help you to further improve? How can you help each other further improve?
for further improve would say, we need more tutorials on different makers.

-Sammy

Edited by Sweet_Kandy - 03 November 2009 at 4:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW || how have your skills grown? (Page 2)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anhdara13

So to all you talented people, since you've begun VM making, even those of you who may have just recently begun, how do you feel your VM making skills have changed?
It changes according to our confidence level. If we plan and we think we can do it then we surely can irrespective of how gud the output is...we do get the minimum satisfation that 'yes....i've done some work on it'...

Some questions to spark off more discussion (I hope):
1. Do you see an improvement when comparing your first VM to your most recent one?
Yess in terms of effects...but its always the same wen it cums to scenes in synch wid the lyrics. I always m confident abt tht one thing, my scenes shud match the lyrics. The song shud be that suitable.
2. Do you aspire to be like any vidder you may know, or whose video you may have seen?
Inspire?!! Not really....but then i love their work in some vms. I dont inspire coz i know i can also do it if i hav the practice and if i put tht effort.
3. How do you think we can help you to further improve? How can you help each other further improve?
Any kind of discussion and mainly the song selection and lyrics matter the most. So if thats done, rest of the improving can b done wid easy convos and tipsBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_KandyAnhdara13

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anhdara13

I figured I should answer these questions as well, considering I asked them! LOL

Extremely! My first VM was just me putting together scenes, without rhyme or reason. After that, I started paying attention to lyrics and beats, and colouring.

Yup, I look up to many, many vidders, like snarkyways, ninjastars134, and a few more on YT. On IF, I love kimmu's, khushi's and neeta's and nanz' vids. There are more, but I can't remember them at the moment. LOL

I think we're already at a stage where we're helping one another, through tutorials, and tips, by discussing vid-making with one another. We should always ask I guess, if we see a technique that we want to learn, or an effect that we like. And teach one another what we know.

Love,
Radz

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nandini27Sweet_KandyU-No-Pooindiandoll89

Post Reply New Post

Go to top