Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Alright, so I thought I'd put in a new discussion point that I found interesting when I was thinking about it! If the mods want to trash this, go ahead? Or if you think it's alright, make it a sticky?

So to all you talented people, since you've begun VM making, even those of you who may have just recently begun, how do you feel your VM making skills have changed?

Some questions to spark off more discussion (I hope):
1. Do you see an improvement when comparing your first VM to your most recent one?
2. Do you aspire to be like any vidder you may know, or whose video you may have seen?
3. How do you think we can help you to further improve? How can you help each other further improve?

So go ahead, enjoy discussing this. Discuss tips, exchange idea, have fun!

Love,
Radz

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple-nandini27Sweet_KandykhushixAmbrosia-ialwayswill-U-No-Poomysticgoryfilms.DontKnow.indiandoll89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW || how have your skills grown?" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anhdara13

So to all you talented people, since you've begun VM making, even those of you who may have just recently begun, how do you feel your VM making skills have changed?

I'm not talented, and I'm only taking part because you asked OH so nicely Tongue

1. Do you see an improvement when comparing your first VM to your most recent one?

Sadly no, because my most recent one wasn't so good Unhappy but yeah the ones I've proud of have drastically improved since my first one Embarrassed

2. Do you aspire to be like any vidder you may know, or whose video you may have seen?

Uhem yes? Every single person who has Vegas, then I downloaded the trial version and couldn't figure it out Unhappy So it made no difference, I still wanna try though somehowEmbarrassed

3. How do you think we can help you to further improve? How can you help each other further improve?

Hmm maybe when someone makes a new video with a new technique, they can explain how they got a certain part of the video to work like that? Embarrassed

Love,
Radz

Love the DOTW Aradhna! Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple-nandini27Anhdara13Sweet_Kandykhushixmysticgoryfilms.DontKnow.-ialwayswill--Jwalamukhi-

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
^^ Why don't you redownload Vegas? I'll help you with it if you want? Plus Neeta's posted tutorials in the tutorial section! Those are really good tutorials, I used them when I started making VMs.

Love,
Radz

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nandini27Sweet_Kandykhushixmysticgoryfilms.DontKnow.-ialwayswill-U-No-Pooindiandoll89

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 7:56am | IP Logged
hmm i just started out with vidding! =P
hmm neeta,nadz,and many more who might not be here.
hmm by giving tips to each other and definately sharing tutorials.

nice dotw :)

nandini27Sweet_KandyAnhdara13khushix-ialwayswill-mysticgoryfilms.DontKnow.indiandoll89

-ialwayswill-

IF-Sizzlerz

-ialwayswill-

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

Alright, so I thought I'd put in a new discussion point that I found interesting when I was thinking about it! If the mods want to trash this, go ahead? Or if you think it's alright, make it a sticky?

So to all you talented people, since you've begun VM making, even those of you who may have just recently begun, how do you feel your VM making skills have changed? - well ya i have been vidding over 1 n half yrs now lol...deinitely i have found more nicer ways n effects to make my vid beautifull...exp gets   out the best inu...thoug i want to use vegas...its troubling me..so i better use wmmLOL

1. Do you see an improvement when comparing your first VM to your most recent one? - ya...but u knw wat i liked my first vm verymuch...its relli close to my heart lol...though the effects i used werent nede...but i was crazy wid effects that time lolLOL
2. Do you aspire to be like any vidder you may know, or whose video you may have seen?  - yaaaaa....for sure there r soooo many...i wish to have vegas ....(silly not getting installed arghhh) ..........well to be particular i love mari di's creations...n then tani n javz ...they all r brilliant wid scenes n effect perfect combo....god i wish i have vegas lolLOL

well the tutorial over here r brilliant...n alos u can improve a lot when u keep seeing others creations...some times it inspires u too....hopin to help each otherWink

Love,
Radz
thanks a lot radz..great DOTWClap  loved answering thank you
vaishu aka vaishnavi
Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nandini27Sweet_KandyAnhdara13khushix.DontKnow.indiandoll89

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 11:08am | IP Logged

So to all you talented people, since you've begun VM making, even those of you who may have just recently begun, how do you feel your VM making skills have changed? Alot! I used to be a lame vidder, it's not even an exaggeration. I used to suck Ouch LOL, but over the time, I think I've improved alot. Vegas was a little difficult to understand initially but once it gets to you, then you really cant get enough of that awesome software. I've learnt alot of things about vegas recently, and hope to incorporate them in my new video :)

1. Do you see an improvement when comparing your first VM to your most recent one? Totally! My first VM was trash LOL LOL

2. Do you aspire to be like any vidder you may know, or whose video you may have seen? Yeah, I'd love to be like 'snarkyways', 'lorbaby88 & a few others from YT. They're all terrific vidders. All kinds of awesomeoness Star

3. How do you think we can help you to further improve? How can you help each other further improve? By accepting my 'Video of the week' idea Wink LOL (jk!) 

Love,
Radz

Awesome DOTW Radz! Star Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple-nandini27Anhdara13Sweet_Kandykhushix-ialwayswill-mysticgoryfilms.DontKnow.indiandoll89

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks Radz!..

Yea very much. I did my first with movie maker..well it wasn't bad for a starter...LOL but now huge difference coz of Vegas..LOL (Meera, same with me.. I had deleted Vegas when i downloaded the first time...LOL) and I guess i got better with matching the lyrics and scenes... use to put random ones before..now its like..it has to match the lyrics...LOL

Yea, anyone who have seen or will see her VMs will just be speechless. She's an awesum VM maker.. there are a lot of others who are good but there's just sumthin abt her vms that i like.. esp her song choices. And its coz of her i got to know abt Vegas.. i guess she was the one who started with Vegas (i think)..she's kimmu aka kiran.. i duno if she still make vm's though... i miss her vm's...

Hmm.. more and more tutorials i guess?.. like of each techniques and effects.. it wud be tiring i know...LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple-nandini27Anhdara13Sweet_Kandy.DontKnow.-ialwayswill-indiandoll89

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

No not much !! I am dissappointed with myself !! Unhappy

Ofcourse yeah !!!  I wish i could make VMs like Neeta. Just awesome VMs'

I myself downloaded Sony Vegas and thanks to neeta she even told me certain thing which i want to learn since ages !!! lol. I mean if we have such helpful members here then VM making would definitely become a much more smoother process !!! Big smile

Anhdara13Sweet_Kandy.BlackJack.khushix-ialwayswill-U-No-Poo.DontKnow.indiandoll89

Post Reply New Post

Go to top