Suggestions / Comments

A message for Vijay, other admins, and mods of IF (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

im sorry if ileft out anyone who contributes to the forums...but it means a lot that you guys take time out of your busy schedule to  maintain the forums! that deserves a round of Clap!

Hey....thank you so much... It surelt takes time but the mebers like you who appreciates our hardwork we feel so much happy...Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A message for Vijay, other admins, and mods of IF (Page 2)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 11:14am | IP Logged
of course it takes time. nothing can be done rapidly. its a slow progress. there are a lot of things that can be fixed and improved here on the forums, but i don't expect it all to be done within a snap of a finger. we should appreciate how things are at the  moment and just be patient about the things that need to be changed or improved. =)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sano88Gur.N.cool

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 11:22am | IP Logged

of course it takes time. nothing can be done rapidly. its a slow progress. there are a lot of things that can be fixed and improved here on the forums, but i don't expect it all to be done within a snap of a finger. we should appreciate how things are at the  moment and just be patient about the things that need to be changed or improved. =)
Exactly sometimes members become restless with something and its not in our hands but its better late than neverLOL

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sano88

Exactly sometimes members become restless with something and its not in our hands but its better late than neverLOL

i know what you mean...but they need to understand that with due time everything can be changed and/or improved and that we should appreciate what's there for us already!!!

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 11:49am | IP Logged
YEa i think weshould stop it now as its for appreciation... i Think we have made it to CC discussion...lol

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 11:51am | IP Logged
lol i don't think so...i mean we're still discussing our appreciation and stuff...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sano88

Post Reply New Post

Go to top