Chat Clubs

~*Friend's Jannat #18 ~ We miss u Manali (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 151

chronic

Goldie

chronic

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by phoenixsilver

Shumiiiiiiii...................finalyyyyyyyyyyyyy ur here.... *HUGSSSSSSSSSS* Big smileBig smile

of course  u can come here....u dont need to ask for permission yaar !! Big smileBig smile

none of us watch bidaai yaar....all in the past....theyy've ruined the plot.....and now they r planning to break the sisterly bond....(is sisterly a word ??ConfusedConfused )

Tanuuuuuu!! *HUGSSSSS BACK*..........

hehehe, I thought it would be good if I ask permission, since it's been soooo long and I don't think half the ppl here remember me, lol

Yeah, they really have ruined the plot...........it was ruined after the Shlok nonsense, but now it is beyond ridiculous..............I watch it with my mum sometimes, but it's no different to a typical Kekta serial now........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

theta

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Friend's Jannat #18 ~ We miss u Manali (Page 149)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

theta

IF-Rockerz

theta

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Shumi....

lolzzzzzzzz ....bechara.....forcefully having to watch bidaai.....but i guess.....or rather hope there r some good moments in it too.....for some respite.....varna....teh show has been ruined now.....cant imagine how obsessive we were bout the show.....all the teeniest tiniest detailes we used to discuss.....miss my BBW :(( *sigh* lolz :D

Tanvi...

yaar tv pe kuchh nahin hain dekhne ko....all bakwaas.....and movies are bakwaas too.....hum apna ki serial bana lete hain...chalo ....lolzzzzzzzz :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chronicBadtameez_Dil

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
hello
here for few mins

my xmz r going 2 start 2morow
i'm happy that we r going 2 move 2 nxt CC before my xms begin

theta

theta

IF-Rockerz

theta

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chronic

Originally posted by phoenixsilver

Shumiiiiiiii...................finalyyyyyyyyyyyyy ur here.... *HUGSSSSSSSSSS* Big smileBig smile

of course  u can come here....u dont need to ask for permission yaar !! Big smileBig smile

none of us watch bidaai yaar....all in the past....theyy've ruined the plot.....and now they r planning to break the sisterly bond....(is sisterly a word ??ConfusedConfused )

Tanuuuuuu!! *HUGSSSSS BACK*..........

hehehe, I thought it would be good if I ask permission, since it's been soooo long and I don't think half the ppl here remember me, lol

Yeah, they really have ruined the plot...........it was ruined after the Shlok nonsense, but now it is beyond ridiculous..............I watch it with my mum sometimes, but it's no different to a typical Kekta serial now........

i stopped watching after the whole sadhana accident plot....her being shot by the bullet n all.....things cud have seriously gone uphill from there if they wud have been able to hold the plot together......but unfortunately they decided to take the downhill course.....and right now....parul n all of them seem a bit fake now......the magic is gone.....

chronic

theta

IF-Rockerz

theta

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

hello
here for few mins

my xmz r going 2 start 2morow
i'm happy that we r going 2 move 2 nxt CC before my xms begin

kavyaaaaaaaaa *HUGSSSS* :D
all the best for ur xams.... :))

n yeah....we're determined to make the CC move on to the next one.....once n for all.....enuff of dawdling away in CC#18....lets move on to #19 !!!!!!!!!!!............*maaaaaaaarch fast*.....*left right left.....* LOL

theta

IF-Rockerz

theta

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
sab kahaan gaye ????? :S :S

Badtameez_Dil

IF-Addictz

Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
tanu yeh idea sahi hai we should start making our own serials chal kal se shuru karte hai ..........tu ek ff lekh we can continue kuch plot decide karte hai ROFL

uspar apni pasand ka likhgeLOLLOL

hiiiiiiiii kavya
byeeee kavyaLOLLOL
best of luck dear

theta

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
thank u tanu

seriously, i bored of bored of seeing the no. 18 in this CC like this one happened 2 us with the no. 26 in MPL

only one more 2 go

theta

Post Reply New Post

Go to top