Frequent Posters

-Zarwulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
yeahh for me its 100% yes.. plus i loved WUS too.. bt kaminey rocked
Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well we know that Kaminey had been Shahid's movie all the way and He proved to be the best in that movie !! This guy is the best than few others who are in the films and do not need to be there !! I love you Shahid baby !! ๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by: RiyaK09

Kaminey is the best film of his career. I catch something new everytime I watch that movie. It was completely HIS movie, I know the entire cast was amazing, but whatever Shahid did was epic. DBH and Kaminey will be his only movies for the year. I dont really consider DBH a Shahid movie, I'm gonna give him a fatak if he ever says "mar jawaan jalebi khaake." Back to Kaminey, its his best movie. I've been a Shahid fan since day one, and I have NEVER been this excited for a Shahid movie. I was the unofficial promoter of the movie, and thats because I knew the movie will be amazing. I hope he manages to bring this excitement back in me with Mausam.

Hi dear Riya,

I want to congratulate you for all the promoting work y've done for "Kaminey" and Shah.
A few years back ago on sunday's night I watched Tv as usual it was Fida, I didn't know back then who was Bebo or Shah but I really enjoyed his acting and the action sequences and the revenge theme. I was so thrilled.
I found him very cute and a fresh attracting face.

I recognized Shahid face when SRK got the award for CDI during the Star Screen, the camera showed him really sad and a bit disappointed but still with a dignified expression. I guess He wanted so bad the award for JWM which is a refreshing DDLJ with reverse roles. So I did some research to see Vivah and KK. Then I watched this shameful itw(r) who was asking if he was ok after the disaster public break up. He had the Charlie look and he seemed really hurt and weirdly calm. Then after Kaminey I watched all his itws and he seemed someone very wise for his young age and he's diplomatic and very funny. He doesn't avoid any subject of his except his sipituality that I understand because it's very singular. He's not allowed to talk about it.

I enjoy reading all your posts and I like your spirit you're a rational and passionate fan and you seem very friendly.

It's luck by chance If I had informations about Kaminey because I didn't recognize Shah in the trailer but I liked the story and I've watched Kaminey almost 10 times and everytime I understand better...I know my brain is a bit slow๐Ÿ˜†

I haven't watched all Shah's films but I have to admit that Kaminey is a master piece. And he handled the subtility of his characters very well. He's a very good actor. I was a bit fed up with alll his romantic roles because everyone was thinking of him as an inoffensive naive guy without personality. Now he shows that he's versatile and doesn't fear to confront his acting skills to a different cinema.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

Just as you I tend to think that Kaminey is his best movie and one of the best movies of 09. But I know 3 diots may be released on December and MNIK may be in Jan 10...so The competition will be rude but whatever may be Aamir and SRK's performance none of them I truly think may impress as Shah's performance because Kaminey is an unexpected movvie from him and for BW industry. MNIK N-Y Kurbaan have similar plotlines. 3 idiots makes me think of Taare Zameen Par....

Sorry I'm french so sometimes I mingle the languages....
I wanted to write : the competition will be tough and not rude...rude is the french word for harsh tough hard....๐Ÿ˜†
angel#9 thumbnail
kaminey is definitely by far the best movie i've seen this year.... dbh wasn't that great... but i still love shahid! hope he gets movies even better than kaminey!
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalixlili

Hi dear Riya,
I want to congratulate you for all the promoting work y've done for "Kaminey" and Shah.
A few years back ago on sunday's night I watched Tv as usual it was Fida, I didn't know back then who was Bebo or Shah but I really enjoyed his acting and the action sequences and the revenge theme. I was so thrilled.
I found him very cute and a fresh attracting face.
I recognized Shahid face when SRK got the award for CDI during the Star Screen, the camera showed him really sad and a bit disappointed but still with a dignified expression. I guess He wanted so bad the award for JWM which is a refreshing DDLJ with reverse roles. So I did some research to see Vivah and KK. Then I watched this shameful itw(r) who was asking if he was ok after the disaster public break up. He had the Charlie look and he seemed really hurt and weirdly calm. Then after Kaminey I watched all his itws and he seemed someone very wise for his young age and he's diplomatic and very funny. He doesn't avoid any subject of his except his sipituality that I understand because it's very singular. He's not allowed to talk about it.
I enjoy reading all your posts and I like your spirit you're a rational and passionate fan and you seem very friendly.
It's luck by chance If I had informations about Kaminey because I didn't recognize Shah in the trailer but I liked the story and I've watched Kaminey almost 10 times and everytime I understand better...I know my brain is a bit slow๐Ÿ˜†
I haven't watched all Shah's films but I have to admit that Kaminey is a master piece. And he handled the subtility of his characters very well. He's a very good actor. I was a bit fed up with alll his romantic roles because everyone was thinking of him as an inoffensive naive guy without personality. Now he shows that he's versatile and doesn't fear to confront his acting skills to a different cinema.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘
Just as you I tend to think that Kaminey is his best movie and one of the best movies of 09. But I know 3 diots may be released on December and MNIK may be in Jan 10...so The competition will be rude but whatever may be Aamir and SRK's performance none of them I truly think may impress as Shah's performance because Kaminey is an unexpected movvie from him and for BW industry. MNIK N-Y Kurbaan have similar plotlines. 3 idiots makes me think of Taare Zameen Par....

Hey Lili! Thank you for the kind words, I really appreciate em.๐Ÿ˜Š

I did become a mad woman when Kaminey was releasing, never been this excited for a Shahid movie.๐Ÿ˜†Well, at least my promotional strategies worked.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

As far as I know, Shahid only desires nominations. Last year, he was pretty disappointed cuz he wasnt nominated for any movie, lol. He always said that SRK's was so amazing in CDI that he didnt even stand a chance.

Yes, Kaminey was amazing, its my favorite film for the year so far. I really hope Shahid gets away from the teeny bopper roles now.

Originally posted by: RiyaK09

Hey Lili! Thank you for the kind words, I really appreciate em.๐Ÿ˜Š

I did become a mad woman when Kaminey was releasing, never been this excited for a Shahid movie.๐Ÿ˜†Well, at least my promotional strategies worked.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

As far as I know, Shahid only desires nominations. Last year, he was pretty disappointed cuz he wasnt nominated for any movie, lol. He always said that SRK's was so amazing in CDI that he didnt even stand a chance.

Yes, Kaminey was amazing, its my favorite film for the year so far. I really hope Shahid gets away from the teeny bopper roles now.

You're most welcome Riya. I think "Kaminey" is a very good movie. You know when I was 12 I watched "Pulp Fiction" and it was like a revelation for me I had that strange feeling that I watched something brilliant new and out of the box. When I saw "Kaminey" I had the same feeling. The feeling that tells you : it's great cinema. And y're lucky to watch it. So enjoy every bit of it. That's what I did. I like the darkness, the black humor everything, the non coherence at times....The sacarstic dialogues, the complicated situations just like 24 hours...

In fact I read all your promoting posts after watching Kaminey...it's thanks to Kaminey I'm a fan  of Shah as well. SRK was good in CDI they only gave him an award for not being deewana after some girl and jumping high and down around her and singing his love for her aahahah๐Ÿคฃ For SRK that's a first and that's a miracle/exploit for not doing so....He tried something new someting different and it paid off I guess it will do the same for our Shah...

So expect that I will be teaming up with you to promote Shah๐Ÿ˜ณ