Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: sks7

thanks Charu....will miss today..bore hi hai..3 days in row no yrkkh..seems like this addiction is dying down...good for me...<br><br>

my addiction wud have died down if these siggies weren't there ..yours and mine....whenever i see them, i dun want my addiction level to do down 😃
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

and woh bhi he was sad 😭 we should ask him to smile in sad scenes 🤣 yrkkh is dead for me if he's not smiling

yaar what is wrong with him.........😭  😭  😭
plz yaar ek smile for one episode 😭
yrkkh is dead for all of us these days...........
haan smile in bad scenes bhi chalega for me isse better was the SS preview he has such cute dialouge with red t-shirt  😉
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks charu for the short update. Thank God i didn't see it.

Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishitah512

I agree....this kaka-kaki track should end soon. They show less of kaka-kaki and more of the Maheshwari clan reacting to the divorce...itna waqt lete hai rone ke liye...each one would have emptied one glycerine bottle today 🥱.<br><br>Daddaji is being so unreasonable. Ok, Naitik couldnt make it to the office but why be so angry 😡<br>

oh no they waste so much time in just looking at the other person ..and then speaking up and then silence for 2 mins, background music and then the other person reacts 🤢
RiSha12384 thumbnail
thanx charu....will miss 2day episode...!
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2112ization

but in the update charu di wrote that naitik sent a sorry sms 2 aksh n she replied its ok 😕 😕

Naitik sent a sorry sms to Aksh bec. yest. he disconnected her call as he was upset..

i liked tht sorry sms also..i mean an sms frm naitik can also u know..make me go crazy 🤣
sks7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

yeah, those 4 ladies crying was so funny...okay Sunaina is crying but why was Varsha crying? as if they are mourning over somebody's death ! and the next moment they are ready to go to Akshara's house...why can't they tell her? she will come to know abt it na sooner or later?

i posted a reply just to check the siggy's again...
anyways woh din phir aayenge kya😭...taaki tum apne liye aur mere liye bhi naya siggy bana sako.😉.🤣
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok gtg...good night:)) I will miss tomorrow's episode. Hopefully there are some nice scenes of Naksh tomorrow...
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail

anyways woh din phir aayenge kya😭...taaki tum apne liye aur mere liye bhi naya siggy bana sako.😉.🤣

Sonu ab siggys aur photos dekh dekh kar hi to time guzarna hai....pyar ke vo lamhe the hum pal pal kho rahe hain...jane kab milegi vo nazdeekiyaan 😡
Richie.. thumbnail

yaar just look at the centre pic of the siggy god naitik's eyes closed   😍