Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Will they b back as savior???????????

roshni_A Goldie
roshni_A
roshni_A

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Hey guyes.......................

i know its may b a baseless thought ....................but it just came 2 my mind....................
 will AR b back as a saviour of Dr. Sasank.??????????????........................

i hav read the previous article on Jenny  where the Cv hed Amitabh raina  said that she is needed in the story but after 3 months.....................and as It will took a little time 4 Yuvi 2 earn Dr. sasank's trust b4  he take his revenge .n i think 3months is enough 4 that..................(may b there is anoter reason that both Karan n Jenn r busy with their current poject  n cant give DMG that much time it need b4 2-3 months) ...................... so may be after 3 moths when Yuvi  hit , they will come as Sanky and Sanjeevani's saviour..............it will b a high time 2 bring them back..........................as u kno ,when its comes 2 save Sasank n Sanjeevani...............they r the best gang.................................WinkWinkWink

i kno its may b a farreaching thought ........................n i also dont want 2 give false hope 2 u guyes........its just came 2 my mind..........n i want 2 share it with u......................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kripsy

kajen-rocks Senior Member
kajen-rocks
kajen-rocks

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 9:12am | IP Logged
nice post yaar....gud thoughts...may be they will bring them back but i have loose thoughts.........
cvs u should try it...it will save ur show.....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top