Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Disha Wakani aka Daya threatens to leave-New Artcl

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 4:19am | IP Logged

Hey Maa Mataji girl, Disha Wakani aka Daya of Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma will be soon giving the serial a new twist which may threaten her viewers. The show always sees some or the other turns in mostly each and every episodes.So now what is next waiting for you?

Our khabroo from the sets informs, "Soon Daya and Jethalal (Dilip Joshi) will enter into a clash which will root deep inside the heart of Daya. As the issue has aroused due to Daya's brother Sundar, who has always proved as a headache for Jethalal."

"The clash will turn into a big problem, due to which Daya threatens to leave the house and go away from the family leaving Jethalal alone.Whether Daya will leave the house is not yet fixed but the possibility is high," source adds.

We called up Disha for her comment and she confirmed, "Yes their will be a clash between me and Jethalal over the issue of my brother Sundarlal and due to which I give 'dhamki' to Jethalal that I will leave the house but it cannot be only dhamki, I can also leave the house in the show. As you never know what happens next."

So viewers get stick to your idiot box to know whether Daya leaves her home or no. The only thing we confirm is your laughter, isn't it?

source : http://calcuttatube.com/disha-wakani-aka-daya-threatens-to-leave-home/45639/

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

biniepisces25~~~~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Disha Wakani aka Daya threatens to leave-New Artcl" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~~~~

IF-Sizzlerz

~~~~

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 6:28am | IP Logged
u just gave me heart attack by ommiting "Home" from the title..LOLLOL am sure she wont leave.. jethalal would never let her go..LOLLOL

thanks for the article..

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 8:19am | IP Logged
i dont think she will go like this..... but this sundar is too much man!!!!!! Angry i hope things will sort out ASAP Cry

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ishan

hhmm i think Daya won't leave she is angry with Jetha but she will stay back for Champaklal n Tappu

Priya

BollyGuide

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 3:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top