Let it be hobby b/n obsession

shahnaazbaig thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Watching any show let be a hobby but not an obsession for that particular show or the actors.

Come-on yaar

When Shilpa left the whole forum became upside-down with various types of comments. Some were happy and many were sad with her exit. Many bashings were viewed.

With sukriti's replacement and inspite of repetition of same scenes with her also made the show run & as usual bashings were continued and even the show continued. Then again replacement took place, many felt happy and few sad, becoz the girl who replaced Shilpa left the show and someone else took the place. Again many bashings were viewed.

Still the show continued as usual irrespective of the mismatch of the pair.And with the same bashings.

With so many replacements the show continued, then why not now?

Point 1: If it is for JW, I bet just replace only her and let ksg continue with the show almost many will watch the show. JW can affect only a single dgt % .

Point 2: If it is for Ksg then it means the show doesn't have any content in it apart from ksg. Whoever thinks that the show ends with ksg's exit has to agree , so sorry, not agreeing they are indirectly emphasizing the same. So then what is that in viewing a show which doesn't have any sensible grip on the storyline and interest in presentation.

Finally the conclusion is that the show continues many will watch if ....yes if the presentation is good. Everything is in the creatives hand. Only the actors add extra flavour for it just like kaju, badaam etc.

Why are many shows on colors, Zee ,SP, Sony superhit with new faces, becoz of the grip on the storyline and presentation. many are not even chocolate boys and mesmerising girls yet the shows are super duper hit.

So wake up buddies wake-up.

just show the same concentration on your personal life and let this be just a hobby not obsession,
u will succeed in everything.

i a silent reader till yester became a topic poster today!

anything else left by me or anthing else from u to me....................

TO LOVE SOMEBODY U NEED NOT HATE OTHERS. Ur love remains the same it doesn't increase but degrades " U"

shahnaazbaig

Edited by shahnaazbaig - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well u said the exactly same thing in another topic rt??
anyways
i agree with u that at the end of the day it is a work of fiction and a mere mode of entertainment
very well expressed i must say
-Humaira- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Haila!!!! i nice meaningful topic afta so manyyy days!!!😃 agree wid all ur points. if JW has a problem.................................... get KSG he doesn't hav a problem.... [ if they dont get him....then no mattter wat karan haters say the show will be a big giant flop ]😃

any ways its getting over in some tym!

SO PEOPLE WHO SAY DONT GET KARAN bak THE SHOW WILL WORK..... U R HIGHLY MISTAKEN...!!!!!

@ d topic-maker .......ALL UR POINTS MAKE SENSE.....N THEY R RITE......SO AGREE WID D TOPIC...N IF JW DOESN'T WANNA WORK WID KSG....HE WILL DEFINITELY GET A BETTER ACTRESS....! [ she was a gr8 one too...but its all her choice! ]😃

[ MY POST IS NOT OFFENDING ITS JUST TO THE POINT N FRANK! ITS THE TRUTH ! ]😃

Edited by -Humaira- - 14 years ago
angeltiara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Humaira-

Haila!!!! i nice meaningful topic afta so manyyy days!!!😃 agree wid all ur points. if JW has a problem.................................... get KSG he doesn't hav a problem.... [ if they dont get him....then no mattter wat karan haters say the show will be a big giant flop ]😃

any ways its getting over in some tym!

SO PEOPLE WHO SAY DONT GET KARAN bak THE SHOW WILL WORK..... U R HIGHLY MISTAKEN...!!!!!

@ d topic-maker .......ALL UR POINTS MAKE SENSE.....N THEY R RITE......SO AGREE WID D TOPIC...N IF JW DOESN'T WANNA WORK WID KSG....HE WILL DEFINITELY GET A BETTER ACTRESS....! [ she was a gr8 one too...but its all her choice! ]😃

[ MY POST IS NOT OFFENDING ITS JUST TO THE POINT N FRANK! ITS THE TRUTH ! ]😃

😆😆 noone is saying dont get karan back

they only said the show is getting interesting

instead urself are saying the show is flop even tho story is going decent
Edited by angel3142 - 14 years ago
-Humaira- thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel3142

😆😆 noone is saying dont get karan back

they only said the show is getting interesting

instead urself are saying the show is flop even tho story is going decent

soo many said get a new armaan!! so many... i think u haven't read those posts! seriously....!...i hav read lots of those posts recently! n to correct u ..... i didnt say the show is a flop... i said it will becum a flop....btw, it still is... wid a TRP of 0.4!!😆

Edited by -Humaira- - 14 years ago
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i understand some of the points ure trying ot make but i'd also like to add something (its not an attack at u lol so dont take offense plz but i just felt like saying this since some time to some ppl)

this time its not just an actor issue, its the characters which have been removed entirely and characters DO make the story what it is!  so obviously everyones opinion on the show will change now, either for better or worse-thats an individual choice, but it will change most certainly...just because theyve kept the same name doesnt mean anything - its a completely different serial..the team themselves refer to it as a second 'season'...

and yes you are right if Jennifer was the problem here, they'd have just got another actress in because that never really made any difference. The problem is obviously to do primarily with KSG (but do keep in mind that it's not just KSG but also Jennifer, Sunaina & Drashti who's not appeared in this 'season' and there's no ray of light in seeing any of them return)....The problem is larger than anyone is letting on, and different to what the media is speculating...So I wish ppl would stop jumping to conclusions and catering the media's overactive imagination, and instead just wait and see because things will become clearer with time

as for advising ppl to keep it as a hobby and not an obsession..thanks for the advice, but everyone makes their own choices and sometimes choices u make are not in ur hand..I can say for myself, but im sure i say it on behalf of all, that i didnt ever think I'd be sooooooo obsessed with a work of fiction...but alas, it happened! and nobody has the right to say whether that's right/wrong

nonetheless i completely agree with u saying that to love someone you do not have to fall to a level of hating others.
Edited by Preeti_285 - 14 years ago
angeltiara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Humaira-

yes  if character has to move on it has to by anyways with ar being in show and if ksg isnt ready then what can they do

and if he is then he can rock back as ar

and if dmg people dont have any script or they dont want them to call ar back then we cant do anything

but if not then also if story is good or has somethign nice then it shld be there and trps wld increase and decrease it jus takes time and people dont see dmg for trps they see cause its a youth bases show with great content in it which is unique and 
 there are so many family dramas who get higher trps than dmg but noone likes those kind of serials cause they are boring to see
Edited by angel3142 - 14 years ago

-Humaira- thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel3142

@ bold...........if those dramas get higher TRP's then of course many people like it.... if u n me dont like it doesnt mean.......they dont too....naturally yaar....if they hav higher TRP's then its common sense that they r hit among some kind of people!😃 they dont get TRP's just lyk dat!

RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
i have said the same and will agree with the point u said that a serial/movie/any source of entertainment should be a "hobby not obsession",...
when we get obssessed we feel people are bashing "us" and not u r fav actor/ress/movie/serial..or anything..we take it personally...that shud be avoided...,,
just dont take it personally,enjoy it normally,see it ,comment on it,remember it,then leave it..,,dont get so much attached to it that it "takes over"u...
just remember that...
trying to say it in general view,no offense to anyone..
good wishes to all..
nice post dear..
sri
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Your topic makes perfect sense and for the ones whose cerebral hemispheres and sanity is still in place, it will make perfect sense. Fir the rest.... well, the less said, the better it is. 😳