Fan Fictions

Are Marriages Made In Heaven??AR *NOTE 105 9/4* (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 109

-Moni-

IF-Stunnerz

-Moni-

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jennykaran

thats was such an awesome part!! loved their bickering.. :D.. cont soon. :D

soni <3

thank Soni...Big smile...glad that u liked it...we will update soonSmile
Love
Moni n Pri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are Marriages Made In Heaven??AR *NOTE 105 9/4* (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Moni-

IF-Stunnerz

-Moni-

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kweetrockstar

hi moni n pri

the starting is really cool. waiting for another part. plz pm me.

Thanks dear!!!Adding u 2 d PM listSmile
Love
Moni n PriSmile

-Moni-

IF-Stunnerz

-Moni-

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TerrificTina09

what is this i see here! an FF and that too by my favorite baskets! YAY! :) nice intro and first part! very cute and funny! i always knew pri was a romantic girl but never knew moni was! haha!

but anyways loved this part it was different than usual! and i really like the concept of AR getting forced in to marriage haha! :)

PM me when you continue!

Loads of Love
Tina

TinuuuuuuuuuuHug
Hawwww we r ur favouritesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...FF padhne ke baad I hope that doesn't changeLOL...That u for liking d concept and we will definitely pm u...SmileI m not romanticLOLLOL...that's why Pri is here with me....anyways this part had no romanceLOLLOL
Love
MoniBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

armaanno01fanpri_armaan-Divz-TerrificTina09Aquarius18

swamii92

Goldie

swamii92

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 12:16am | IP Logged
hey nice one..Plz PM me whenever u update..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_armaan-Divz--Moni-

pri_armaan

IF-Sizzlerz

pri_armaan

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swamii92

hey nice one..Plz PM me whenever u update..
Thank you
We wl surely pm u Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swamii92

-Nina-

IF-Rockerz

-Nina-

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 6:13am | IP Logged

@Priyanka : sure hun i've added you ^^, thanks again ^^

btw I just cantttt wait to read the next part just hope that you guyz are gonna update soon ^^

Love, Nina^^

Edited by -Nina- - 27 October 2009 at 6:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_armaan-Moni-

-Sonali-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sonali-

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 11:33am | IP Logged
sholly for d late reply yaar
but i would just like to say......AWESOME WORK
really like t a lottt
love everything yaar,each line,ofcourse AR no doubts in that LOL
its really cute and funny and d concept OMG its amazing really liked it
do continue soon
will be waiting for your pm eargly LOL don't forget to pm LOL
and once again i really loved it and keep it up both of u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_armaan-Moni-

pri_armaan

IF-Sizzlerz

pri_armaan

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

So here it goes guys fr u all 2nd part of our FF!!! It turnd out oaky.. Hope u guys will apreciate our efforts! Big smile

Part 2:

"What a boring journey!!! Tum hameesha se hi itni pakoa thi yaah yeh; latest development hai?wait wait,kahi mere jaane ke gum mein toh nahi hua yeh?Awww?itna miss kiya mujhe??; " Armaan asked her making a puppy face...Riddhima said nothing and stood near him unaffected by his statementand this surprised Armaan?"You agree with me?kya iss khamooshi ka matlab haan hai?don't worry now I will always b near you. there is absolutely no need 2 feel insecure" Armaan added instigating her!!

"We r home and my job is done ?maine baby ko ghar pahuncha diya hai and now I don't intent to have any more discussion with you?bye" Riddhima replied back rudely Armaan n her house were near by and she turned towards her home when she heard a voice

"Riddhima come here dear we all have been waiting for you" she turned back and saw her grandfather shouting from Armaan's home."Damn I m stuck with this idiot today is a bad day for me subha subha kiski sakaal dekhi thi?iss ke saath jitna waqt spend karongi utna bura hoga mere saath" Riddhima spoke all this in a voice audible only 2 her and then replied with a fake smile "haan dadaji hum aa rahe hai"

Armaan and Riddhima entered and found all d elder seated in d living room busy in some serious discussion ?

"sab thik hai nah???" Armaan asked with a suspicious tone..

"aare Armaan beta tum aa gaye" his mom exclaimed finally realizing that her son is home

"Armaan Riddhima we want 2 discuss something with you" Armaan grandfather spoke up before anyone else could speak anything

"Yes daadu?kya baat hai" Armaan added with a smile he was very fond of both d dadajis his as well as Riddhima's...

Armaan and Riddhima were taken 2 a separated room. Surprisingly their parents waited outside! Armaan and Riddhima were confused as well as curious?.both d oldies are acting very strange..after a long pause Riddhima's grandfather started speaking

" tum logon ko toh pata hai nah ki main aur Vinay(Riddhima's daadu) kitne acche dost hai?sab humari dosti ke baatein karte hai?aaj bhi logon ko Vinay aur Amar ki dosti yaad hai"

Armaan and Riddhima smiled at this...ofcourse they knew about these famous friendship they have been hearing d same stories since they were kids?but why is this repeated after so many year now this is boring they remembered every word of those famous stories but they had 2 go through this torture! Armaan was very hungry after d long flight "ab time pass kasse karu.."..d only available option in d room was Riddhima!! a very tempting option but he can't fight with her here...

"dude look for another option" Armaan took out a old torn notebook from his pocket it had all d numbers of his school friends he started ticking d numbers of d girls he should call up now that he is back in India so time 2 catch up with some old friends...d beautiful sexy ones preferably Armaan thought flashing his trademark dimpled smile Riddhima made a disgusted face at all this "wannabe playboy". she muttered..

;while Riddhima's daadu continued in d same serious tone unaware of; "you know we always had a dream that we will convert this bond of friendship into a solid relationship?.we wanted our kids to get married?but both of us had sons so our dream remained a dream"....

Now this was something new for AR now d story is getting interesting!!! but still why so much urgency? "I still remember the day Riddhima was born?we were so happy?it was years after u were born Armaan?.God is kind he finally answered our prayers?we can fulfill our dream?it took two generations but our friendship will finally have a solid foundation"

"yes Amar humare bacche ab yeh sapna pura karenge?.Armaan aur Riddhima will make a beautiful couple" Armaan's grandfather added approving every word spoken by Riddhima's grandfather?

While Armaan and Riddhima sat there thunderstruck!!!!!

" This can't be real!! wake up Riddhima wake up" Riddhima blinked her eyes to check if she was still awake while Armaan pinched himself 2 check if he was dreaming .no they are awake ."daadu is playing a prank on us abhi they will start laughing" both of them thought but nothing of that sort happened .they r serious No!!!!!!!!!

They felt like shouting but found no voice or energy do so?marriage?together?Armaan Riddhima?beautiful?couple?..all this words were echoing in their ears This can't be real please end this nightmare?

This ws something which Armaan Ridhima could never ever imagine.!!! This wsnt the welcome for which Armaan was waiting and ther if Ridhima who hated Armaan already!! started cursing him al over again LOL

How could this be possible??? Two people who cnt even stand each other for a minute hav to live with each other for al their lives!!! No IMPOSSIBLE LOL
Precap: AR's meeting (u can't call it a dateLOL)n more shock!!!!
So guys this ws the second part.... hope u guys will lik it Smile

Edited by pri_armaan - 28 October 2009 at 12:00am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

freesikhatrendyfriendsprachieediyachillchahatmalhotraSophktejasvinidz nMistiofMistzdmg_roks_antararising_angeljannat4everkajenlover4everfrnd.of.frndzscorpio95JULIELaaroraArmaan_RajKamal_23armaanno01fan-Nina-baryPrasanthiUnKnFascinationSammaraxx-IamAwesome-nidha1983Norzmithilalovesksg-Divz-TerrificTina09-AviatoR-Aquarius18sjain

Post Reply New Post

Go to top