Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

NAKSH HM IN SWITZERLAND(Updated details on pg1) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 99

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 12:28am | IP Logged

PART 4

DAY 2:NAKSH HMHeartHeart

Beautiful sunlight is trying to filter in through lovely pastel floral printed curtains. Akshara is sleeping contentedly with an enchanting glow on her face. Naitik is lying on his stomach, both hands under his forehead, head turned towards Akshara, and is peacefully admiring his beautiful Akshara sleeping. He has his next gift ready by the bedside. He almost reaches out to wake her up, but then, smiles to himself and stop. Afterawhile, Akshara stirs and notices that Naitik is awake.

A: Arre, aaj aap mujhse pehle uth gaye?

N: Haan, ye mauka mujhe kum hi milta hai na, aapko sote hue admire karne ka….

A: (Smiles and yawns and stretches her body…)To aaj to aapne mauke ka khoob fayda uthaya hoga….

N: Well….sort of….achcha chaliye, mere next gift ke liye tayaar hain?.....

A: Absolutely….pesh kijiye…..

N: (He hands over the small gift lying by the bedside)Suniye, zara sambhal kar kholiyega, ye gift mere dil ke sabhi chambers se guzarkar, mere dil ki dhadkan aap tak pahunchane aaya hai…..YE GIFT MAINE KHUD APNE HATHON SE BANAYA HAI………………

A: Achcha, main bhi to sunu, aap ka dil mujhse kya kehna chahta hai? Aur aisa kya banaya hai aapne?(She slowly unwraps the gift and finds a rectangular, golden, box from which a fragrant aroma emerges) … Interesting……kya ho sakta hai jo ….apne banaya hai…..

She opens the box to find lots of red  rose petals scattered over something. She pushes the petals aside to find……….a beautiful handmade card, the cover of which has a long stemmed red rose painted on it and it says, TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE………Akshara is overcome with emotions, but pulls herself up and opens tha card…..she finds 4 different flaps, each having 2 red hearts close together….She slowly lifts one flap and…………….

The most precious possession that can ever come
To a man in this world
Is a woman's heart

To me…., my Akshara's heartHeart

Akshara is overwhelmed and quickly lifts the second flap and finds…………..

I love Akshara to the point of madness;
That which is called madness,
That which to me,
Is the only sensible way to love
.Heart

And then she quickly lifts the third flap…to find……….

My love for Akshara is as boundless as the sea,
The more I give to her,
The more I have,
For both are infinite…
Heart

By now, tears have welled up in her eyes, and she lifts the 4th flap to find………….

I love you Akshara, I love but only you,
With a love that shall not die
Till the sun grows cold
And the stars grow old

That is Naitik's promise to Akshara,

The love of my life.Heart

Akhara is no longer able to control herself and tears overflow from her eyes. She looks at Naitik and urges him to come to her. They embrace and …..

A:Naitik, this is not fair, aapne ghar par to mujhe itne baar rulaaya hi hai, Yahan par bhi… kal bhi mujhe rula diya aur aaj bhi?.....

N: woh kya hai Akshara, har kisi ko apne fayde ke bare main sochne ka hak hai na?

A: Achcha, to mujhe rulakar aapka kya fayda hota hai, main bhi to suno Mr. Naitik Singhania?

N: Well,….. sabse pehle to 10 ke 20 ho jaate hain….aur phir…..aur phir…..beautiful Akshara ka transformation passionate Akshara main ho jata hai ……jaise kal raat ko hua ……to maine socha……

Akshara's jaw falls open…….she is blushing….mad….crimson red…..furious…..all in one go and picks up a pillow to punch Naitik…. And then a pillow fight ensues….. with jadoo in the background….and they both finally laughingly collapse onto the bed…….and……………….HeartHeart

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lianaskfanFAMS.aastha.Rachu_kitkit__Dipsi_nascomanasi_31A-N-S-H-I-K-AZumSrK.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NAKSH HM IN SWITZERLAND(Updated details on pg1) (Page 7)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SD_SHIKHA

SD_SHIKHA

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 12:49am | IP Logged
once again u r rocking yaar
i can't control myself
this part is so gud

"A:Naitik, this is not fair, aapne ghar par to mujhe itne baar rulaaya hi hai, Yahan par bhi… kal bhi mujhe rula diya aur aaj bhi?.....

N: woh kya hai Akshara, har kisi ko apne fayde ke bare main sochne ka hak hai na?

A: Achcha, to mujhe rulakar aapka kya fayda hota hai, main bhi to suno Mr. Naitik Singhania?

N: Well,….. sabse pehle to 10 ke 20 ho jaate hain….aur phir…..aur phir…..beautiful Akshara ka transformation passionate Akshara main ho jata hai ……jaise kal raat ko hua ……to maine socha……"

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 1:07am | IP Logged
i dunno...truthfully i liked all!

_Dipsi_

IF-Dazzler

_Dipsi_

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 1:21am | IP Logged

ClapClapClap amazing ........

beautiful akshara se passionate akshara......wooooooooEmbarrassed

anjali1790

anjali1790

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 1:23am | IP Logged
awesome work yaarThumbs Upgreat creativity.Clapkeep up the good work and continue writing!Thumbs Up!

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SD_SHIKHA

once again u r rocking yaar
i can't control myself
this part is so gud

"A:Naitik, this is not fair, aapne ghar par to mujhe itne baar rulaaya hi hai, Yahan par bhi? kal bhi mujhe rula diya aur aaj bhi?.....

N: Well,?.. sabse pehle to 10 ke 20 ho jaate hain?.aur phir?..aur phir?..beautiful Akshara ka transformation passionate Akshara main ho jata hai ??jaise kal raat ko hua ??to maine socha??"

you know i like this part also but i also like when Naitik says "jara sambhalkar....mere dil ke sabhi chambars..........dil ki dhadkan......

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 2:59am | IP Logged
PLEASE! FEEDBACK REQUIRED! TRP UTHAO! AAPKE REPLIES HI HAMARE SHOW KE TRP HAIN !

priyanka_bhalla

priyanka_bhalla

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 3:32am | IP Logged
plsss post the next part soon...um waitin for it..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top