1 SMALL REQUEST TO ALL OF YOU
EACH PART SE 1-1 FAVOURITE SCENE YA DIALOGUE BATAIYE

aapka hukam sir aankon par
third part mein when they r getting married is my fav part
-renu- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

PART 4

DAY 2:NAKSH HM❤️❤️

Beautiful sunlight is trying to filter in through lovely pastel floral printed curtains. Akshara is sleeping contentedly with an enchanting glow on her face. Naitik is lying on his stomach, both hands under his forehead, head turned towards Akshara, and is peacefully admiring his beautiful Akshara sleeping. He has his next gift ready by the bedside. He almost reaches out to wake her up, but then, smiles to himself and stop. Afterawhile, Akshara stirs and notices that Naitik is awake.

A: Arre, aaj aap mujhse pehle uth gaye?

N: Haan, ye mauka mujhe kum hi milta hai na, aapko sote hue admire karne ka….

A: (Smiles and yawns and stretches her body…)To aaj to aapne mauke ka khoob fayda uthaya hoga….

N: Well….sort of….achcha chaliye, mere next gift ke liye tayaar hain?.....

A: Absolutely….pesh kijiye…..

N: (He hands over the small gift lying by the bedside)Suniye, zara sambhal kar kholiyega, ye gift mere dil ke sabhi chambers se guzarkar, mere dil ki dhadkan aap tak pahunchane aaya hai…..YE GIFT MAINE KHUD APNE HATHON SE BANAYA HAI………………

A: Achcha, main bhi to sunu, aap ka dil mujhse kya kehna chahta hai? Aur aisa kya banaya hai aapne?(She slowly unwraps the gift and finds a rectangular, golden, box from which a fragrant aroma emerges) … Interesting……kya ho sakta hai jo ….apne banaya hai…..

She opens the box to find lots of red  rose petals scattered over something. She pushes the petals aside to find……….a beautiful handmade card, the cover of which has a long stemmed red rose painted on it and it says, TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE………Akshara is overcome with emotions, but pulls herself up and opens tha card…..she finds 4 different flaps, each having 2 red hearts close together….She slowly lifts one flap and…………….

The most precious possession that can ever come
To a man in this world
Is a woman's heart

To me…., my Akshara's heart❤️

Akshara is overwhelmed and quickly lifts the second flap and finds…………..

I love Akshara to the point of madness;
That which is called madness,
That which to me,
Is the only sensible way to love
.❤️

And then she quickly lifts the third flap…to find……….

My love for Akshara is as boundless as the sea,
The more I give to her,
The more I have,
For both are infinite…
❤️

By now, tears have welled up in her eyes, and she lifts the 4th flap to find………….

I love you Akshara, I love but only you,
With a love that shall not die
Till the sun grows cold
And the stars grow old

That is Naitik's promise to Akshara,

The love of my life.❤️

Akhara is no longer able to control herself and tears overflow from her eyes. She looks at Naitik and urges him to come to her. They embrace and …..

A:Naitik, this is not fair, aapne ghar par to mujhe itne baar rulaaya hi hai, Yahan par bhi… kal bhi mujhe rula diya aur aaj bhi?.....

N: woh kya hai Akshara, har kisi ko apne fayde ke bare main sochne ka hak hai na?

A: Achcha, to mujhe rulakar aapka kya fayda hota hai, main bhi to suno Mr. Naitik Singhania?

N: Well,….. sabse pehle to 10 ke 20 ho jaate hain….aur phir…..aur phir…..beautiful Akshara ka transformation passionate Akshara main ho jata hai ……jaise kal raat ko hua ……to maine socha……

Akshara's jaw falls open…….she is blushing….mad….crimson red…..furious…..all in one go and picks up a pillow to punch Naitik…. And then a pillow fight ensues….. with jadoo in the background….and they both finally laughingly collapse onto the bed…….and……………….❤️❤️

SD_SHIKHA thumbnail
once again u r rocking yaar
i can't control myself
this part is so gud

"A:Naitik, this is not fair, aapne ghar par to mujhe itne baar rulaaya hi hai, Yahan par bhi… kal bhi mujhe rula diya aur aaj bhi?.....

N: woh kya hai Akshara, har kisi ko apne fayde ke bare main sochne ka hak hai na?

A: Achcha, to mujhe rulakar aapka kya fayda hota hai, main bhi to suno Mr. Naitik Singhania?

N: Well,….. sabse pehle to 10 ke 20 ho jaate hain….aur phir…..aur phir…..beautiful Akshara ka transformation passionate Akshara main ho jata hai ……jaise kal raat ko hua ……to maine socha……"

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i dunno...truthfully i liked all!
_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

👏👏👏 amazing ........

beautiful akshara se passionate akshara......woooooooo😳
SpringPrincess thumbnail
awesome work yaar👍🏼great creativity.👏keep up the good work and continue writing!👍🏼!
-renu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: SD_SHIKHA

once again u r rocking yaar
i can't control myself
this part is so gud

"A:Naitik, this is not fair, aapne ghar par to mujhe itne baar rulaaya hi hai, Yahan par bhi? kal bhi mujhe rula diya aur aaj bhi?.....

N: Well,?.. sabse pehle to 10 ke 20 ho jaate hain?.aur phir?..aur phir?..beautiful Akshara ka transformation passionate Akshara main ho jata hai ??jaise kal raat ko hua ??to maine socha??"

you know i like this part also but i also like when Naitik says "jara sambhalkar....mere dil ke sabhi chambars..........dil ki dhadkan......
-renu- thumbnail
PLEASE! FEEDBACK REQUIRED! TRP UTHAO! AAPKE REPLIES HI HAMARE SHOW KE TRP HAIN !
priyanka_bhalla thumbnail
plsss post the next part soon...um waitin for it..