Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
TOTALLY LUVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
keep up d gr8 work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eagerly waitin 4 d next part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SD_SHIKHA thumbnail

Originally posted by: rsk2fan

not so fast.... lots to happen before the next gift.......

u r r8
bahut kuch tha befor next gift
amgggggggggggggggg
i m spechless
plz contiune
upadate next part very soon
socho agar yeh part serial mein dikha de to aapka to malum nhi
but i m dieing
wht u say?
SD_SHIKHA thumbnail
i loved this line
"Tired to aap hongi hi……itne saare……ek saath…… pehli baar…….hehe….."
-renu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SD_SHIKHA

i loved this line
"Tired to aap hongi hi??itne saare??ek saath?? pehli baar??.hehe?.."

It is one of my favourites too! But please, I need more feedback and maybe even some ideas
-renu- thumbnail

Part 3

NAKSH EMERGE FROM AIRPORT IN SWITZERLAND:❤️❤️

Naksh emerge from the airport where a chauffer driven limousine is waiting for them. They soon arrive at a grand hotel and check into the palatial honeymoon suite of the hotel. Akshara is speechless to find herself surrounded by thousands of red roses (which obviously Naitik had arranged for.)  Naitik holds her hands and pulls her gently towards himself.

N: Hum dinner room main hi mangva lete hain.

A: That's a good idea. Main bahut thak gayi hoon.

N: Madam, hamare honeymoon par thakna bilkul allowed nahin hai. Dinner ke baad mujhe apna gift bhi to dena hai''(Akshara blushes'. They have a cosy, romantic dinner and finally emerge from the table.)

N: Akshara, aap jara rukiye, main abhi aata hoon'..

He returns with a gift, beautifully wrapped in a red roses printed wrapping paper. Akshara excitedly opens it but is very confused to see the gift.

A: Naitik, ''ye'''kis liye''. Main '.kuch samjhi nahi?....(Camera zooms on the gift')

It is a beautiful square-shaped long, red candle with beautiful red roses made of wax around it.

N: Main aapko samjhata hoon'. Akshara, main shayad kabhi apne aap ko maaf nahin kar paaonga ki maine aapko hamari shaadi mein itna dukhi kiya tha. Aaj hum log  is pavitra agni ko sakshi maankar hamare saaton phere lenge aur phir hamare saaton vachan dohrainge'..

Akshara is speechless and her eyes turn moist with emotions. Naitik quickly lights up the beautiful candle, puts one end of her dupatta over his shoulder, and holding her hand, leads the way around the holy fire with shehnai music in the background. They also renew their 7 vows.

A: (Finally, tears spill from her eyes'.)Naitik, darti hoon ki kahin meri hi nazar na lag jaye hamare rishte ko'

N: Akshara, main hamare rishte ko kabhi kisi ki bhi nazar nahi lagne doonga, aapki bhi nahi'..

Akshara embraces him tightly with yeh rishta kya kehlata hai track in the background.

A: (Suddenly she pulls back and sternly says) Is gift ke liye main aapko 10 nahin doongi'.. 20 doongi'.(and she tightly hugs him again and kisses him all over his face'')

Naitik uplifts her and carries her towards their bedroom..........❤️❤️❤️❤️

Edited by rsk2fan-renu- - 14 years ago
BS999 thumbnail
Now I am speechless reading this 3 parts together......... Please please update next part soon
-renu- thumbnail

Suggestions are most welcome!!!!!!!
SD_SHIKHA thumbnail
in this part
this is my fav. line
"Is gift ke liye main aapko 10 nahin doongi….. 20 doongi…"
yaar u r simply outstanding
but i have suggestion 4 u
if u don't mind
plz font size thoda sa big karo yaar
& once again
u r outstanding
-renu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SD_SHIKHA

in this part
this is my fav. line
"Is gift ke liye main aapko 10 nahin doongi?.. 20 doongi?"
yaar u r simply outstanding
but i have suggestion 4 u
if u don't mind
plz font size thoda sa big karo yaar
& once again
u r outstanding

Thanks alot, Shikha! You are very encouraging. Also give some suggestions as to what you want in the next few parts.
SD_SHIKHA thumbnail

Originally posted by: rsk2fan

Thanks alot, Shikha! You are very encouraging. Also give some suggestions as to what you want in the next few parts.

i wanna see akshra in night gown