Dill Mill Gaye

Atul will not be Intern of the month

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

NIDIZ

IF-Sizzlerz

NIDIZ

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Guys i just saw last episode again & noticed the noticed board in which interns of the month names r written.And what I saw was there were names of new interns.[See guys it is that part in which Tamana is standing out off modi's office with J.p & I was remembering the days when we have our old gangs names on it].And suddenly I saw that 'Atul' his name was not written on it.I thought that he is a intern but, why his name is not mention on it. Do reply guys.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arushi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Atul will not be Intern of the month" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..deepu..

Goldie

..deepu..

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
nice observation dear !!!! i did not notice that !!!! may be he is not a fresher ... his name is not written ???? (just may be ..) i am not sure ....... but it sounds interesting that his name is not written !!! we have to wait till 8:00 pm to reveal the scene !!!! i am curious to know abt that !!!!!!!

oce again i have to say u...... u have got a great observation dear !!!!!!! appreciate u !!!!!!!!

Eloquent

IF-Veteran Member

Eloquent

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Lol...I also noticed that Naina was third or second I think and after her was Yuvi! That's strange considering that yuvi has impressed shanky panks already...and looks set to become his certified blue eyed boy

Arushi.

IF-Rockerz

Arushi.

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 3:49am | IP Logged
well yet another blopper from them
thats all i gotta say
adn hey real good observation

SimplyNice

IF-Dazzler

SimplyNice

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 9:05am | IP Logged
good observation....will try 2 c it inda next epi