Celebrity Fan Clubs

~ Beyond-Bickering Bones FC: Celebrating 100 Epi ~ (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Daraa

Hehhe..Thnks Anu for the promo. I think its cause there was no BONES last week, they are airing the promos constantly to keep viewers interested. All good stuff for us..

OMGGG..Bones and Booth are flirting madly in the first promo..How comes???Loveee itt..Awww BnB. I think they just moved up the level in the right direction!!! Wink

LOL you're most welcome, Rainie...yeah they are trying to air promos to keep interest alive since there's such a long gap till the next epi.....*fingers crossed for the world series wrapping up tonight!*TongueLOL

And here's some new info about the epi that will have Booth's grandfather making an appearanceBig smileBig smile

Press Release: The Foot in the Foreclosure
Air Date: Thursday, November 19, 2009
Time Slot: 8:00 PM-9:00 PM EST on FOX
Episode Title: (BON-508) "The Foot in the Foreclosure"

BRENNAN AND BOOTH INVESTIGATE ALL SHAPES AND SIZES ON ALL-NEW "BONES" THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 19, ON FOX

Ralph Waite ("Days of Our Lives") Guest-Stars

Booth's grandfather Hank (guest star Ralph Waite) comes to live with him and tags along as Brennan and Booth investigate ashes and charred remains found by a real estate agent while showing a property to prospective buyers. The team identifies the victims as plus-size lovers, neither of whom seemed to have many enemies. Meanwhile, Hank tries to play matchmaker for Booth and lets Brennan in on some family secrets in "The Foot in the Foreclosure" episode of BONES airing Thursday, Nov. 19 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-508) (TV-14 D)

@bold: AWESOMEEEEEE! Can't wait! This is going to be a good epi!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Melissa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ Beyond-Bickering Bones FC: Celebrating 100 Epi ~ (Page 8)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
And pics thanks to Mels who just posted them.....LOL

Click to view full size image

Raiinie2

IF-Rockerz

Raiinie2

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

OMGG..amahzinggggg news! finally get to see more of Booth's family. Awww match-makingg! Lots of akward moments btw BnB then..LOL I remember last time Parker trying to set BnB up..

AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Really great epi tonight! :D 

Angela's already broken her vow of celibacy with Wendell......lol.....poor Hodgins....ironically she kinda asked him to help her break it in a way but he only refused....lol....and Wendell's one sweet gesture had Angela running into his arms in a second....

The case was ok too....deffo better than the useless one in the last epi....thank god.

The Angela-Brennan fight was a bit random and Angela was kinda over-reacting....but it seems it was the celibacy stuff getting to her....lol

Booth holds her hand in one bit.....it's really cute.....nice convo there too....

Really really sweet BnB convo scene in the end! Totally had me awwwing....Showed how much Booth's opinion matters to Brennan and the way they both trust each other and are there for each other....the very last bit is the best.....I totally loved it :D

Edited by nureat01 - 05 November 2009 at 7:12pm

~*simran*~

IF-Veteran Member

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Raiinie2

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Hi Simran! Welcome to the FC :-)

Did you watch tonight's epi??

~*simran*~

IF-Veteran Member

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Oh so you must live in Canada then, right? It airs there a day before......I toh just got to see it tonight only...lol

Yeah the epi was really sweet....I was a bit disappointed with the last one but this one made me all happy again :D

LOL I kinda knew about the Wendell thing since one of my friends told me about it in a spoiler....poor Hodgins indeed :((.....Oh well....ultimately toh it will be Angela-Hodgins only....lol.....but Wendell is a sweet guy too.....I never thought he'd give her the money....and when he does, he does it so cutely....lol

But BnB ruled.....the last scene was too adorable for words.....I'm still awwwing big time.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raiinie2incandescence

Post Reply New Post

Go to top