~ Beyond-Bickering Bones FC: Celebrating 100 Epi ~ - Page 7

Posted: 14 years ago
Oh please add me! I am in love with Bones
Hi Simran! Welcome to the FC :-)

Did you watch tonight's epi??

Thank you ji!

Yeah, it airs on Wednesday here! I agree it was better than the last epi. I loved the hand holding scene; the understanding and care is so awesome.

Angela and the pig....and Wendel. Wendel?? Hodgins-( lol

Oh so you must live in Canada then, right? It airs there a day before......I toh just got to see it tonight only...lol

Yeah the epi was really sweet....I was a bit disappointed with the last one but this one made me all happy again :D

LOL I kinda knew about the Wendell thing since one of my friends told me about it in a spoiler....poor Hodgins indeed :((.....Oh well....ultimately toh it will be Angela-Hodgins only....lol.....but Wendell is a sweet guy too.....I never thought he'd give her the money....and when he does, he does it so cutely....lol

But BnB ruled.....the last scene was too adorable for words.....I'm still awwwing big time.

Yup, I'm in Canada ji.

I was going aaaawwww so sweet when Wendel was counting the money. Then when Angela goes to kiss him, I was like wow, hormones much?

My mom was sort of watching it with me, and I couldn't help but blush. Then I loved the scene where Cam asked if Wendel needs Angela there to spin him on there (when they were figuring out the murder weapon), and the way Wendel looks at her. I love the small little things that they do.

I loved how Bones asked Booth about his opinion. I love their relationship. Then when Booth notices Wendel-Angela, and how Bones doesn't want to know; soooo sweet ji
Originally posted by nureat01

Booth holds her hand in one bit.....it's really cute.....nice convo there too....

Really really sweet BnB convo scene in the end! Totally had me awwwing....Showed how much Booth's opinion matters to Brennan and the way they both trust each other and are there for each other....the very last bit is the best.....I totally loved it :D
Awwwwwwwwwwwww 😳😍 BnB are just soo made for one another/. When are they going to realisee thisss??? *bangs head against the wall* 😆

Argh.Lucky You and Simran. I live in the good ol England where they air eppy like LATEE! NEwys im off to watch it, hopefully someone has uploadedd itt! Im dying..i want to 'awwww' the BnB scenes with you guys! Hehe

Welcome to the FC Simran! 🤗
Originally posted by ~*simran*~

Yup, I'm in Canada ji.

I was going aaaawwww so sweet when Wendel was counting the money. Then when Angela goes to kiss him, I was like wow, hormones much?

My mom was sort of watching it with me, and I couldn't help but blush. Then I loved the scene where Cam asked if Wendel needs Angela there to spin him on there (when they were figuring out the murder weapon), and the way Wendel looks at her. I love the small little things that they do.

I loved how Bones asked Booth about his opinion. I love their relationship. Then when Booth notices Wendel-Angela, and how Bones doesn't want to know; soooo sweet ji
Booth always notices things and he always doesnt want to know 😆 His such a typical alpha-male with this 'cocky' belt and stripy socks. Loveee it when he gets all akward, its soooo kiyoot and funny. His such a macho man but then instantly melts in the sight and breathe of Brenan!

Wendel and Angela?? Hodgins 🥺
Newwww Promo for next week

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9Wr4ync8fQ[/YOUTUBE]

Brenan booing Booth! Hahaha..

Loved this promo they aired about BONES! Its sums up all the character..Shall post it in the front page!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IFGfIW9PJQ[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks Daraa!

I love the whole alpha-male thing, it's so cute lol. On 2 websites they have the episodes up within 24-40 hours. I remember when I started watching it last year, how I stayed up all night watching online lol.

Hope you enjoyed the epi!

My two fav epis of Bones right now is the baby Andy one, and one where Hodgins and Brennan are buired underground in her car. Anyone  else?