Celebrity Fan Clubs

~ Beyond-Bickering Bones FC: Celebrating 100 Epi ~ (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 9:30am | IP Logged
sure i will do anu...Big smile.i am already itchy now seeing the picsLOL anyways gotta go bye anu,mash,mels....
tyk care,
Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ Beyond-Bickering Bones FC: Celebrating 100 Epi ~ (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 10:12am | IP Logged
@Raee....hmmm, they show reruns of almost all the shows. The Saturday before the last, they showed Desperate Housewives season 4 from morning till night. Just Imagine!!!! I don't have any complaints regarding Friends of HIMYM (:P) but heroes, DH, B&B, Brothers and Sisters, Invasion.....reruns of these puts me of a big time. Bones deserves to have its worth appreciated. Someday it will...I hope. Okies......byee *hugs

@Mash.....hmm, you do give out important stuffs, but I never mind that. I am well aware of your ignoring technique and have also implemented it many timesLOL. You keep on posting things whichever way you like. Its what makes you Mash :P

Nah...I wouldn't watch it even when my term ends. I am being very determined now. I have downloaded the episodes, but havent watched any of them (barring S5E1).....I have a pretty strong will powerWink. And don't you try to tempt me. I have to admit that I get carried away sometimes when I am emotionally pinched.....but in this case, I shall not let that happen.

@Anu....oh...ebilness ki maharani.....stop behkaoing MashLOL. She is already ebil enough. She doesn't need your nudgingROFL.

I really wanna discuss the episodes with you, but kya karein? I tend to stick to my schedule. I love things to run the way I set it. And the 'meet Jasper' picsDay Dreaming. Such a wonderful scene. Its sweet, nice, heart-warming.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescenceRaee_SalvatoreAreYaar

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 4:59am | IP Logged
lolz i just thut i post my creations over her since its BONES FCLOL Hope i am not brking ny ruleWink

Icons

Siggys

MelissaincandescenceAreYaar

Raiinie2

IF-Rockerz

Raiinie2

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Wow..We have so many new members..*YAY* Welcome all to Bones FC!

@Rae: No your not breaking any rules. If you have any more, feel free to post it.

http://i32.tinypic.com/16bbino.jpg

I loveeee this scene, ive seen this eppy so many times before. I love how Booth takes the bullet for Bones, with no question asked.  Grrr Pam!

I used to resent the fact Sweets was in the show earlier. I felt tht, as he was taking Zack's place which is irreplacable. I miss Zacakroni, though the new interns are quite enjoyable too. But ahahah Daisy and her 'Lancelot' talks..LOOL

Sorry havnt been active here, myinternet at home isnt working. But hopefulyl it will sort it self out and will be back here spamming!! =D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raee_SalvatoreAreYaar

LadyMcbeth

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyMcbeth

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Wow BnB FC .... I am in too ... yippee!

Raee_Salvatore

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Amaaaaaaazing creations, Raee! I've seen the rest before but this one I hadn't.....and it's just gorgeous!

That was such an emotional scene....the way he was looking at her and holding her hand over his wound....

Raee_Salvatore

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
New version of the promo for epi 6:

LOL@ the BnB scene in the beginning....Glad to see the regular quirky Brennan back....hopefully no sign of that ewww boss of Booth's :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelissaRaee_Salvatore

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Andddddddd....since I continue to be the ONLY person haunting this FC (thanks a lot, guys :P), I'll post some more news:

IT'S A REAL SISTER ACT WHEN ZOOEY DESCHANEL GUEST-STARS ON "BONES" THURSDAY, DECEMBER 10, ON FOX
Released by FOX
[NOTE: The following article is a press release issued by the aforementioned network and/or company. Any errors, typos, etc. are attributed to the original author. The release is reproduced solely for the dissemination of the enclosed information.]

HOT FROM FOX...

IT'S A REAL SISTER ACT WHEN ZOOEY DESCHANEL GUEST-STARS ON "BONES" THURSDAY, DECEMBER 10, ON FOX

Ryan O'Neal Also Guest-Stars in Episode

Zooey Deschanel, star of the romantic comedy "(500) Days of Summer" and sister of BONES' Emily Deschanel, will guest-star in "The Goop on the Girl," a special holiday-themed episode of BONES airing Thursday, Dec. 10 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

In this first-ever on-screen pairing of the Deschanel sisters, Zooey Deschanel plays MARGARET WHITESELL, a distant relative of DR. TEMPERANCE BRENNAN (Emily Deschanel). When Brennan's father, MAX KEENAN (guest star Ryan O'Neal), makes contact with Margaret, he invites her to spend Christmas with him and his daughter. Meanwhile, Brennan and BOOTH (David Boreanaz) investigate the death of a man dressed as Santa Claus who was blown up after a botched bank robbery.

Zooey Deschanel's film credits include "All the Real Girls" for which she received an Independent Spirit Award nomination for Lead Actress; "Elf" with Will Ferrell; "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" with Sam Rockwell, Mos Def and John Malkovich; "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford" opposite Brad Pitt and Casey Affleck; "Gigantic" with Paul Dano; and "Yes Man" opposite Jim Carrey. She will next be seen in the film "Your Highness" opposite Danny McBride, James Franco and Natalie Portman. In addition to her work on-screen, Deschanel and singer-songwriter M. Ward perform together as the musical duo She & Him. The pair has earned rave reviews for their debut album, "Volume 1."

The milestone 100th episode of BONES, directed by Boreanaz, will air in spring 2010.

BONES is from Far Field Productions and Josephson Entertainment in association with 20th Century Fox Television. Hart Hanson, Stephen Nathan, Ian Toynton and Barry Josephson are executive producers.

MelissaincandescenceRaee_Salvatore

Post Reply New Post

Go to top