Celebrity Fan Clubs

~ Beyond-Bickering Bones FC: Celebrating 100 Epi ~ (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 8:47am | IP Logged
@Raee: Sure you can use them yaar! Would love to see your creations on them :D :D

Okies, here are the pics:

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MelissaRaiinie2incandescenceRaee_Salvatore

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ Beyond-Bickering Bones FC: Celebrating 100 Epi ~ (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

nice guess Anu...yes it's Wendell....lol...according to the sources ofcourse.....and i think it's gonna strain Hodgins-Wendell relationship too....

of course it's excellentttt!!!!!

You know Anu u r THE BEST avi maker.....i am yet to see a better one...here at IF atleast....

@BOLD: i second tht.
aha anu ur avis r just beautifulDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MelissaRaiinie2incandescenceAreYaar

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 8:51am | IP Logged
@Anu: DEAD...........Day Dreaming wow the pics r so adorableBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 8:52am | IP Logged
@Mels: The schedule is all crap cuz of baseball season...ughhh....Fox is the official channel....and according to their schedule, next epi MAY air on Nov. 5th if stupid baseball doesn't come in the way AGAIN *rolls eyes*

TNT only airs re-runs of old seasons. LOL yes you can ALWAYS count on Mash to post THOSE kind of spoilers :P haha

Melissa

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

nice guess Anu...yes it's Wendell....lol...according to the sources ofcourse.....and i think it's gonna strain Hodgins-Wendell relationship too....

of course it's excellentttt!!!!!

You know Anu u r THE BEST avi maker.....i am yet to see a better one...here at IF atleast....

Booth here is such a sweetheart....bringing it at THE perfect time.....such a considerate man!! (WTH can't i get one like HIM)...and just LOOK at those expressions...turn my heart into goo....and i love the way she smiled seeing 'Jasper' before picking it up was a bit surprised and full of gratitude and joy at knowing there's SOMEONE who could fulfill a simple wish just to make her happy.....Brennan's expressions in return was all the thanks he needed....Now, this is one of THOSE scene...What i like in this scene is soo hard to explain....the dialogues/ gestures makes it sweet...the situation makes it emotional....and those expression *sigh* makes it romantic...yes.. romantic....i think they can go on acting as pals but scenes like these gives off such a ROMANTIC feel....i like this kinda mush.....Day Dreaming

Muahhhh for the kind words, Mashy jiLOLLOL I'm deffo NOT the BEST avi maker but I lowe capturing scenes I loveBig smileLOL

@bold: WorddddddddddddddddddddddDay Dreaming

Ahaa! So my Wendell guess was right! I knew it! LOL....Wendell is becoming a popular character out of the interns so he had a better chance of getting a storyline....poor Hodgins..one of the few guys he was bonding well with after Zack's exit...aur ab yehLOLLOL

Melissa

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 8:55am | IP Logged
@Mels: so true they re-run evrything...from desperate Housewives to PB n FRIENDS[ though i wont complain about thtLOL]but wen it comes to bones they dunt even bother to re run the past seasons forget tht they wud strt a new season!!!!!Dead

Melissa

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Anu....i m not just saying this coz we r friends n all...did i ever said u r the best sig maker or the best VM maker....noo...though u r good at them too.....and i said i THINK i u r THE BEST...u may not b....but i haven't seen better stuff....

Mels..WHEN did i give SPOILERS of those kind??...okk may b i did...i m not sure if i did not....acha baba i will not say anything about the 5th season....but u NEED to watch it MELS!!!!!!......should i tempt u??? *ebil muh*....

Anu...i can bet Mels will watch season 5 as soon as her term is over....haha

P.S...Mels...i really don't mean to...i just don't understand what to post and what not to.....and u can ALWAYS use the IGNORE technique that I used while u two were discussing the seasons i had not watched....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelissaAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Raeeeeeee! You BETTER make some stuff on these pics now! :D

@Mash: LOL thank you so much for that compliment once again yaar :-)....I think avi making is something I enjoy the most out of those activities too...maybe that is why I'm relatively better at it..haha

I SO hope Mels watches season 5 after her term is over....I really want her input on these epis :D

Keep on tempting her to watch it, ok?? *ebil muh* haha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescenceRaee_Salvatore

Post Reply New Post

Go to top