Celebrity Fan Clubs

~ Beyond-Bickering Bones FC: Celebrating 100 Epi ~ (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 8:28am | IP Logged
I capped some pics from the 'meet Jasper' scene....anyone wanna see?? :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelissaRaee_Salvatore

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ Beyond-Bickering Bones FC: Celebrating 100 Epi ~ (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 8:30am | IP Logged
I am actually concerned about the CC now....its likely to run slow for a couple of daysLOL. Yaa Anu...we can discuss the old episodes in the CC or even in here. The problem is with the new ones. I don't want you guys to discuss it vaguely coz of me in here....so I will avoid coming here when you discuss the episodes. But I can count on you to give me some spoilers in your style in CC or here.

If only Star World had started Bones Season 4 now, I could have started watching season 5. Anyway, no matter discussing something that is a lost cause..........all I want now is DAISY TO BE OUT!!!!!!Angry

Raee_SalvatoreAreYaar

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Do you even need to ask Anu....POST....POST

I am always up for any news/ any pics regarding Bones.......be it even a Sully pic, I will always be eager to take a look :P

Raee_SalvatoreAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Mels yaar, the new epis won't air for atleast two more weeks....so a loooooong time to go for that...we can aaram se discuss old stuff in here....LOL

Don't worry, I'll give you my style spoilers in the CC ;-)

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 8:38am | IP Logged
@Anu: aw pls post the caps if u can...i so wanna see them...Big smile n if u dunt mind wud like to work wid them..;)

@Mels: so true it totally agree wid if only STAR WORLD cud hav strted airing s4..but no they wont..Angryand we dunt even get re runs for BONESUnhappy this just soooooooo aweful!!!

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 8:39am | IP Logged
@all: wats wrong with IF ..????????why is the convo transcripts r luking all messy!!!!!!!!

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 8:45am | IP Logged
@Anu...not for two more weeks? Why??? I am pretty clueless about the schedule and all of Fox or TNT.....Yaa, I can totally count on you to give me your style of spoilers, which will increase my excitement further up. And I can also trust Mash to post some stuffs about the episode, which will actually SPOIL the scene for me :P :P

@Raee......exactly! Neither are those nalayaks starting season 4, nor do they show re-runs. They keep showing re-runs of Heroes, Desperate Housewives, Bold and Beautiful, 90210. Still, Bones being most popular in Asia, among all these, doesn't get re runs. You know, Bones is always treated unfairly, don't know why.

Raee_SalvatoreAreYaar

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 8:45am | IP Logged
nice guess Anu...yes it's Wendell....lol...according to the sources ofcourse.....and i think it's gonna strain Hodgins-Wendell relationship too....

of course it's excellentttt!!!!!

You know Anu u r THE BEST avi maker.....i am yet to see a better one...here at IF atleast....

Booth here is such a sweetheart....bringing it at THE perfect time.....such a considerate man!! (WTH can't i get one like HIM)...and just LOOK at those expressions...turn my heart into goo....and i love the way she smiled seeing 'Jasper' before picking it up was a bit surprised and full of gratitude and joy at knowing there's SOMEONE who could fulfill a simple wish just to make her happy.....Brennan's expressions in return was all the thanks he needed....Now, this is one of THOSE scene...What i like in this scene is soo hard to explain....the dialogues/ gestures makes it sweet...the situation makes it emotional....and those expression *sigh* makes it romantic...yes.. romantic....i think they can go on acting as pals but scenes like these gives off such a ROMANTIC feel....i like this kinda mush.....Day Dreaming

Raee_SalvatoreAreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top