Celebrity Fan Clubs

~ Beyond-Bickering Bones FC: Celebrating 100 Epi ~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 8:16am | IP Logged
oh hello Mellisa...what a nice name!...and u r a Bones fan too...who would have guessed..Tongue

Anu...seriously Daisy is MAHA annoying.....i can't stand Sweets these days bcoz of her....and i feel like giving her 'do rakh kar' whenever she goes all 'my lancelot' b.s with Sweets.....if they r soo insistent on Sweets and Daisy's 'love' story then i think Daisy should have an accident where she can loose her voice....permanently....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelissaRaee_Salvatore

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ Beyond-Bickering Bones FC: Celebrating 100 Epi ~ (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Anu, despite what the source said, I am pretty sure that the creators won't ruin it all like that. After all, they have made a history with how they shaped up BnB's trackLOL, they aren't going to ruin it.

@Mash.....lol....if its an intern, I hope its Daisy :P The Sweets will have no other way but to break up with her. Hence, she will be out of Bones. Hate that girlAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 8:18am | IP Logged
aw anu i like it..Big smile lolz tht was one sweet scene....but ugh i havnt seen it.:(.....i soooooooooo wanna wzatch the rest of the seasons.......i really am sooooooo despo rite now....i am actually trying to buy the DVDs.....n my prnts hav already began their "waste of money" chantLOL

MelissaAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Well lookey at incandescence here pretending like she doesn't know dear Melissa....how qweet :P

Daisy needs to DISAPPEAR.....I HATE all her 'lancelot' b.s....ughhh....most annoying character in the history of Bones....Sweets has BAD taste.

Melissaincandescence

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

Anu, despite what the source said, I am pretty sure that the creators won't ruin it all like that. After all, they have made a history with how they shaped up BnB's trackLOL, they aren't going to ruin it.

@Mash.....lol....if its an intern, I hope its Daisy :P The Sweets will have no other way but to break up with her. Hence, she will be out of Bones. Hate that girlAngry

Whaaaaaaaaaaa! Angela hooking up with DAISY???Shocked Woahhhhhhhhh! Can Angela have such terrible taste too??LOL....Noooooooooo! I still vote for Clark or WendellTongueTongueTongue

And yes Mels....I also don't think the creators will ruin this by making Booth and Angela hook up....especially now that Booth has REALIZED...I dunno...I just have faith in them....for how amazingly they've developed BnB so farSmile

Melissa

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Hey Raee *hugs*

@Anu....I love your Jasper avi. I love any avi that has anything to do with BonesLOL....and this is Jasper scene after all. Imagine the depth of my lowe for you aviWink

Btw guys......I am going to be less active in this FC I guess. Mostly because you guys will be discussing recent episodes. I will prefer to have as less accuracy in spoilers as possible, so I will avoid your discussion on the episodesLOL

Raee_SalvatoreAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Muahhh Raee and Mels! *sticks tongue out at Mash for  not saying anything about my Jasper avi :P*

@Raee: Aww you're trying to buy the DVDs?? That's awesome! I hope your parents let you!

@Mels: Arey yaar...we're still gonna discuss in the CC with you naa?? Old epis?? :-)

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Anu....don't ruin my dreamy moment. Its always a pleasure to imagine Daisy's departure. I know it won't come true.....but nevertheless I still can't help but enjoy itLOL

I think its going to be Wendell or Nigel :P....but I would throw a party if its Daisy. We all know that at the end of the day Angela and Hodgins will be together......so Daisy can as well go to hell

AreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top