Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

~ Beyond-Bickering Bones FC: Celebrating 100 Epi ~ (Page 2)

Raiinie2 IF-Rockerz
Raiinie2
Raiinie2

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Welcomee to the FC! Big smile

Thanks for the pics Anu, looks like Gordan Gordan has lost weight. Lol I love his interaction with Booth, he makes him more aware of his feelings towards Bones in a very subtle way. Oh and how can we forget about Sweets, didnt he kind of figure out the whole Booth-Bones thing too, last season whilst he was writing a book about their relationship/partnership. He saw something in them that he hadnet noticed before. Esp the part where GG (Gordan Gordan) talks about how one of thee two release the attraction/feelings yet fights it off for the sake of their "partnership" EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Lets see what GG has in store for us this time round!! Big smileBig smile

NOOOOOO!! Angela cannot hook up with Sweets. He has Daisy and they are soo 'IN' Love with each other. It cant be Booth, though she does fine him very appealing..So whooo?? Hodgins??? *please please please be Hodgings) Spill Spill..LOLLOL
Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Some spoilers say that it may even be Booth. As in, it says that in this season Angela hooks up with someone. Now the source also says that she cannot confirm that the guy with whom Angela hooks up is NOT Booth.

I am hoping that the creators won't be dumb enough to spoil the essence of Brennan and Booth's entire love story by hooking Booth up with Angela. So, I prefer to keep Booth out of the list.

Things said.....I think I should give my introduction now. Hey everyone.....errr....three people.....I am Melissa and I am a huge Bones fan. Hope that is enough to give me permission to enter here :P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raee_SalvatoreLadyMcbethAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 7:57am | IP Logged
I HATE Daisy, Rainie...ughhh...SUPER ANNOYING chick....wish she'd disappear permanently...they take away Zackaroni and they've put in these annoying losers in his place...gahhh....me no likes them.

So yeah....if it takes Sweets hooking up with Angela for Daisy to disappear, I'm all for it! :D :D LOL...I'm so evil....anywhoo...she WILL end up with Hodgins eventually yaar...no worries...lol

Gordon Gordon is DA MAN! I adoreeeeee him! He gives the best insights into the BnB relationship. That's the epi I'm really really looking forward to :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Melissa

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

Some spoilers say that it may even be Booth. As in, it says that in this season Angela hooks up with someone. Now the source also says that she cannot confirm that the guy with whom Angela hooks up is NOT Booth.

I am hoping that the creators won't be dumb enough to spoil the essence of Brennan and Booth's entire love story by hooking Booth up with Angela. So, I prefer to keep Booth out of the list.

Things said.....I think I should give my introduction now. Hey everyone.....errr....three people.....I am Melissa and I am a huge Bones fan. Hope that is enough to give me permission to enter here :P

Mels, I don't think they'll hook her up with Booth....that will be the WORST possible 'twist' of the century...Brennan's best friend and the guy she loves?? No ways...and both Angela and Booth are very well aware of  Booth's feelings for Brennan....no way is this going to happen....

I'm telling you it will be Sweets....does no one remember the epi when he said he had a thing for Angela?? This would TOTALLY tie in to that!

Edited by nureat01 - 26 October 2009 at 8:01am

Melissa

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 8:08am | IP Logged
No. It's not Hodgins or Sweets and it is most definitely NOT Booth. Keep guessing....muahahaha...

Hint: It's one of the Interns...

As a psychiatrist i prefer Gordon more than Sweets because unlike Sweets his psyciatry do not just involve the head, the rationality of a problem or situation or a person....he picks at the HEART of it. I want Gordon to work his psychiatry magic on Brennan this time....give her a hint or tickle HER rational heartstrings or atleast make her uncomfortable even if it's just for a while...would b fun to watch..

Melissa

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Not Sweets?? Hmmm, then it's going to be Wendell for sure.....or that other guy Clark who Angela was calling yummy and whatnot at one point....LOL

Ofcourse everyone prefers Gordon Gordon to Sweets....Sweets is still  a kid...he doesn't fully get BnB like Gordon Gordon does....dunno what Gordon Gordon will do in this epi but boy am I looking forward to it....that guy always lights up any epi he appears in.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Melissaincandescence

Raee_Salvatore IF-Sizzlerz
Raee_Salvatore
Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Yay Bones FCPartyParty......I am so joining this club.ahaaaaaaa i LOVE BONESHug thnx anu for the invite n thnx daraa for opening up the FC:)

Hi Mash n Mels........Big smile

P.S.name is totally aptLOLWink

Edited by Raee_rockz - 26 October 2009 at 8:12am

MelissaAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Heyyy Raeee! *hugs*

Anyone like my 'meet Jasper' avi?? :P :P