Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I HATE Daisy, Rainie...ughhh...SUPER ANNOYING chick....wish she'd disappear permanently...they take away Zackaroni and they've put in these annoying losers in his place...gahhh....me no likes them.

So yeah....if it takes Sweets hooking up with Angela for Daisy to disappear, I'm all for it! :D :D LOL...I'm so evil....anywhoo...she WILL end up with Hodgins eventually yaar...no worries...lol

Gordon Gordon is DA MAN! I adoreeeeee him! He gives the best insights into the BnB relationship. That's the epi I'm really really looking forward to :-)
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melissa

Some spoilers say that it may even be Booth. As in, it says that in this season Angela hooks up with someone. Now the source also says that she cannot confirm that the guy with whom Angela hooks up is NOT Booth.

I am hoping that the creators won't be dumb enough to spoil the essence of Brennan and Booth's entire love story by hooking Booth up with Angela. So, I prefer to keep Booth out of the list.

Things said.....I think I should give my introduction now. Hey everyone.....errr....three people.....I am Melissa and I am a huge Bones fan. Hope that is enough to give me permission to enter here :P

Mels, I don't think they'll hook her up with Booth....that will be the WORST possible 'twist' of the century...Brennan's best friend and the guy she loves?? No ways...and both Angela and Booth are very well aware of  Booth's feelings for Brennan....no way is this going to happen....

I'm telling you it will be Sweets....does no one remember the epi when he said he had a thing for Angela?? This would TOTALLY tie in to that!
Edited by nureat01 - 14 years ago
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
No. It's not Hodgins or Sweets and it is most definitely NOT Booth. Keep guessing....muahahaha...

Hint: It's one of the Interns...

As a psychiatrist i prefer Gordon more than Sweets because unlike Sweets his psyciatry do not just involve the head, the rationality of a problem or situation or a person....he picks at the HEART of it. I want Gordon to work his psychiatry magic on Brennan this time....give her a hint or tickle HER rational heartstrings or atleast make her uncomfortable even if it's just for a while...would b fun to watch..
AreYaar thumbnail
Not Sweets?? Hmmm, then it's going to be Wendell for sure.....or that other guy Clark who Angela was calling yummy and whatnot at one point....LOL

Ofcourse everyone prefers Gordon Gordon to Sweets....Sweets is still  a kid...he doesn't fully get BnB like Gordon Gordon does....dunno what Gordon Gordon will do in this epi but boy am I looking forward to it....that guy always lights up any epi he appears in.

Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yay Bones FC🥳🥳......I am so joining this club.ahaaaaaaa i LOVE BONES🤗 thnx anu for the invite n thnx daraa for opening up the FC:)

Hi Mash n Mels........😃

P.S.name is totally apt😆😉
Edited by Raee_rockz - 14 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Heyyy Raeee! *hugs*

Anyone like my 'meet Jasper' avi?? :P :P
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
oh hello Mellisa...what a nice name!...and u r a Bones fan too...who would have guessed..😛

Anu...seriously Daisy is MAHA annoying.....i can't stand Sweets these days bcoz of her....and i feel like giving her 'do rakh kar' whenever she goes all 'my lancelot' b.s with Sweets.....if they r soo insistent on Sweets and Daisy's 'love' story then i think Daisy should have an accident where she can loose her voice....permanently....
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Anu, despite what the source said, I am pretty sure that the creators won't ruin it all like that. After all, they have made a history with how they shaped up BnB's track😆, they aren't going to ruin it.

@Mash.....lol....if its an intern, I hope its Daisy :P The Sweets will have no other way but to break up with her. Hence, she will be out of Bones. Hate that girl😡
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aw anu i like it..😃 lolz tht was one sweet scene....but ugh i havnt seen it.:(.....i soooooooooo wanna wzatch the rest of the seasons.......i really am sooooooo despo rite now....i am actually trying to buy the DVDs.....n my prnts hav already began their "waste of money" chant😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Well lookey at incandescence here pretending like she doesn't know dear Melissa....how qweet :P

Daisy needs to DISAPPEAR.....I HATE all her 'lancelot' b.s....ughhh....most annoying character in the history of Bones....Sweets has BAD taste.