Celebrity Fan Clubs

--Shani fanclub--Happy B'day Shockalot(Shazia)P84 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

-KimSungHyun-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KimSungHyun-

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gabifernandez23

Sweety what did you think of DBH?
gr8 movie yaar cuz i love rani and shahid Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gabifernandez23Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "--Shani fanclub--Happy B'day Shockalot(Shazia)P84 (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mariya12345

Goldie

mariya12345

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 3:14am | IP Logged
congo guys for the 5 fc shani rock PartyPartyParty 

mehak Amazing cover page my friend loved loved ClapHug

KWRocks.

Goldie

KWRocks.

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Can someone please gimme the link to the 4th FC ?

KWRocks.

Goldie

KWRocks.

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Ok guys Runa posted the NTDV Behind the scenes video on FB ..The group members listened to it and they were like"He says "Hello my girl"!!
Damn I can't believe he said that!!!!!!
Hello my girl mean hello my girlfriend..
Why Shahid WHY DID YOU SAY THAT!???!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KashIsHeavengabifernandez23Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Of course she is not going to be excited about a film that does not exist but why would she take the wife's role? I really want to know which role she will play.

The role of wife sounds really dull and boring.
Rani wouldn't sign that sort of a role at first place because she's always hungry for MEATY ROLES and plus Bela knows Rani very well.She won't offer her such a role anyways.
And I guess the role was written back in 2006? When Rani had emerged from a successful year.So it makes sense for her to play the meatier part-the cousin.

I thought the new opening had a section where they showed Shani off-screen and ended saying this is pretty much what normal couples do.

You are so demanding Gabs. LOL :P

gabifernandez23KWRocks.

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 4:56am | IP Logged
I don't think Rani would care what role she played, she played the lawyer role in Veer-Zaara and got plenty of praise for it. But I want her to play the cousin role if Bela is planning on switching the roles. I can't get truly excited about this film unless I know what role Rani would play.

Saamiya was supporting in Veer Zaara but the role had alot of scope for Rani and that is precisely why she was praised alot.
She would never go for a role which is not meaty for her.
To start with,her friends who know her,won't offer her such roles anyways.

I'm sure the betrayed wife role will garner alot of sympathy if played by a good actress. We know Rani could pull it off like child's play. But I agree alot of people will be dying to see Shani's chemistry showcased but if she plays the wife, all the really great scenes would go to Shahid's other pairing. Anyway, if ever this film is finalized and Shani are signed we will know soon what roles everyone will play.

The only thing that makes me concerned that Rani won't get the cousin role is because that role seems like a younger role compared to the wife and I have a feeling the other actress they cast would be one of the newbies. That is my only fear.

I don't know what you guys are worrying about?
Am I the only one who thinks Rani would very much play the cousin role?
I mean come on,you can't expect to see Rani in a side role to a NEWBIE? :S
That sounds WEIRD.
I am dead sure she would play the cousin.Who knows how Bela scripts that role? Maybe she would make it different from that in the original?
We can just wait and watch.
But I am very much certain of Rani playing the cousin's role.

gabifernandez23KWRocks.

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Well she has played plenty of wife roles but I don't think she has played many "wronged" wife roles. Has she even played a "betrayed" wife before? And she did play the one having the affair in KANK while she was married. So if she does play the cousin role, it would be kind of similar to her KANK role wouldn't it? If Shahid is not involved in this film, I don't care what role she plays but if he is then I want her to play the lead, whatever role that is. And I agree that she may want to change her image now and play younger roles, I know even when Rani was in her early 20's she tended to play characters much older than her real life age. But then again it all depends on what roles she is actually offered. DBH was very different than anything she had attempted in the past so maybe she will try something new next time too.

I guess this cousin role would give her more scope than Maya in KANK.
I am pretty sure she would play the wife.Heck,a newbie playing the lead in front of RANI MUKERJI.
That itself sounds BIZZARE :S

Add me please..I am Mariha..U guys can call me MALU...

come on girls add me

Welcome sweeties!!!
Would add u guys soon!!!
<3

I am sure Shahid did not need much prompting from Rani to join yoga with her. Anyway if Rani managed to forced Shahid into yoga as the media reported then that still shows how much influence she has over him but I like the fact that he liked her body and that prompted him to join.

LOL and some people point blankly REFUSE to accept that he is doing yoga. LOOOOOL
There have been numerous articles stating direct quotes from Shahid PLUS he said that in Delhi PC Too but still they are in denial.
I feel so sorry for them. LOL

In Rani's latest interview, it mentions that although she hasn't signed anything yet, she has a lot of offers pouring in and she is reading through scripts right now. It also says that Rani is only working on one film at a time and she only wants to choose exciting roles. Rani is quoted as saying that she wants to do roles which are "completely stunning for my audience". Another quote, "I want to do an action film. That's something I haven't done yet." This is the same article that mentions insider talk that her next film might be opposite Aamir. So this makes me think she will not go for the same types of roles she has done in the past.

That's what I was telling you.
Now how the heck does the wife role sounds EXCITING? :S :S
I don't see any meat in that role.
Rani can easily pull off a younger character.She looked in her late 20's in DBH.
She can definately pull off a younger character.She is a versatile lady and a fabulous actress.
Now since she is going to be choosy,I dunt think she would waste her time doing a role which offers her no meat.
PLUS her audience would be shocked to see that too.

Oh and that Aamir film.I guess its just a rumour since its a YRF production called Cricket...And the sound of it pretty much says its rubbish! -_-

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gabifernandez23

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 5:08am | IP Logged
[QUOTEi wanna join in plz[/QUOTE]
Hello sweety! Welcome to Shani fanclub!
I m Mehak.
<3
So do you like Shani?

Thanks for posting this article Resh. I am glad that Rani sounds cheerful and at peace. Even in DPL she is glowing and is back to her pre-Abhishek self (I hope this won't bring the Mods here ). Did anyone notice that in SAturday's episode, she went Hadipppaaaaa!!!! She is still hung up on the movie more thna one month later....hmmm I wonder if there is any special reason for it.

Also, not related to Shani but if you have read Subhash Jha's and Khailid Mohammad's poisonous articles on Rani, they insinuated that Rani's directors (specifically Pradeep Sarkar and Kunal Kohli) were miffed with her because of her "arrogance" and refusal to take directions. Kunal has already proved these liars false by his comments on Your Call , and now Pradeep by his remarks in this article has also shown Jha to be a liar of the first order.

LOL Anjali.
Yes,she's on the top of the world these days.Omar Qureshi who is quite close to her-we messaged him alot of time saying how these people are writing her off.He said Rani already took her revenge back in Bombay express interview and she is on top of the world now.
Rani is happy and that is what matters to me the most!
That girl has gone through alot of crap,she deserves the happiness!
And yes,those bloody quotes in SKJ and KM's articles were PURE RUBBISH!! LOOOOOOL
I really want to know who was the actor who has given several memorable films with her and said "She told me how to act"...
LOOOOOOOOOL
The memorable films? Srk,Aamir,Salman?
With Saif there is only one memorable film.
With Abhishek,he himself gets in awe when he gets to learn from Rani.

I so want to know LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gabifernandez23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top