Celebrity Fan Clubs

--Shani fanclub--Happy B'day Shockalot(Shazia)P84 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

KWRocks.

Goldie

KWRocks.

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Yeah it has..but Pita forgot it maybe..Even I wanna know which role she is going to play..ARGHHHHHHH
I hate Shahid and Rani man they always do that!!
They say quotes that make squee and then they stop talking about that!Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gabifernandez23Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "--Shani fanclub--Happy B'day Shockalot(Shazia)P84 (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gabifernandez23

Goldie

gabifernandez23

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RazmoLuvShani

Yeah it has..but Pita forgot it maybe..Even I wanna know which role she is going to play..ARGHHHHHHH
I hate Shahid and Rani man they always do that!!
They say quotes that make squee and then they stop talking about that!Angry

They need to be less cautious. Come out with it.Angry

KWRocks.Mehak_Luvs_Rani

luvshani

luvshani

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

I don't think Rani would care what role she played, she played the lawyer role in Veer-Zaara and got plenty of praise for it. But I want her to play the cousin role if Bela is planning on switching the roles. I can't get truly excited about this film unless I know what role Rani would play. Confused

Edited by luvshani - 25 October 2009 at 3:46pm

KWRocks.

Goldie

KWRocks.

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvshani

I don't think Rani would care what role she played, she played the lawyer role in Veer-Zaara and got plenty of praise for it. But I want her to play the cousin role if Bela is planning on switching the roles. I can't get truly excited about this film unless I know what role Rani would play. Confused

Yeah ..rightConfused
I am sure she has the cousin role..

luvshani

luvshani

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
I pray that this movie not only happens but that Rani also gets the right role, the role she deserves and we know she is capable of. I want this to be a Shani centered film not a film about Shahid/some other girl with Rani on the side. Not interested in that and would rather Rani do any other film where she is the lead. I know I'm selfish but when it comes to Shani I don't care. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gabifernandez23KWRocks.Mehak_Luvs_Rani

gabifernandez23

Goldie

gabifernandez23

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

I pray that this movie not only happens but that Rani also gets the right role, the role she deserves and we know she is capable of. I want this to be a Shani centered film not a film about Shahid/some other girl with Rani on the side. Not interested in that and would rather Rani do any other film where she is the lead. I know I'm selfish but when it comes to Shani I don't care. Smile
I feel exactly the same way. Anyway Bela cannot have people wishing that the husband/cousin scenes are husband/wife scenes. It would defeat the purpose of the movie but who knows. After all KKHH followed DDLJ where people were expecting a full-blown SRK-Kajol show.

KWRocks.Mehak_Luvs_Rani

luvshani

luvshani

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gabifernandez23

I pray that this movie not only happens but that Rani also gets the right role, the role she deserves and we know she is capable of. I want this to be a Shani centered film not a film about Shahid/some other girl with Rani on the side. Not interested in that and would rather Rani do any other film where she is the lead. I know I'm selfish but when it comes to Shani I don't care. Smile alignabsMiddle
I feel exactly the same way. Anyway Bela cannot have people wishing that the husband/cousin scenes are husband/wife scenes. It would defeat the purpose of the movie but who knows. After all KKHH followed DDLJ where people were expecting a full-blown SRK-Kajol show.
I'm sure the betrayed wife role will garner alot of sympathy if played by a good actress. We know Rani could pull it off like child's play. But I agree alot of people will be dying to see Shani's chemistry showcased but if she plays the wife, all the really great scenes would go to Shahid's other pairing. Anyway, if ever this film is finalized and Shani are signed we will know soon what roles everyone will play.

The only thing that makes me concerned that Rani won't get the cousin role is because that role seems like a younger role compared to the wife and I have a feeling the other actress they cast would be one of the newbies. That is my only fear. Confused

Edited by luvshani - 25 October 2009 at 4:33pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gabifernandez23KWRocks.blytonMehak_Luvs_Rani

gabifernandez23

Goldie

gabifernandez23

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gabifernandez23

I pray that this movie not only happens but that Rani also gets the right role, the role she deserves and we know she is capable of. I want this to be a Shani centered film not a film about Shahid/some other girl with Rani on the side. Not interested in that and would rather Rani do any other film where she is the lead. I know I'm selfish but when it comes to Shani I don't care. Smile alignabsMiddle
I'm sure the betrayed wife role will garner alot of sympathy if played by a good actress. We know Rani could pull it off like child's play. But I agree alot of people will be dying to see Shani's chemistry showcased but if she plays the wife, all the really great scenes would go to Shahid's other pairing. Anyway, if ever this film is finalized and Shani are signed we will know soon what roles everyone will play.

The only thing that makes me concerned that Rani won't get the cousin role is because that role seems like a younger role compared to the wife and I have a feeling the other actress they cast would be one of the newbies. That is my only fear. Confused

I also have that fear because Rani used to always play the wife roles when she signed on for this movie. However, I wonder whether she would agree to do the wife's role now since she is probably trying to change her image now and the wife role is probably not challenging for her because she has played the wronged wife so many times already.

KWRocks.Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top