Celebrity Fan Clubs

--Shani fanclub--Happy B'day Shockalot(Shazia)P84 - Page 2

gabifernandez23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

I feel it has Shani written all over it and they would get so much appreciation for it.

Would Rani be excited if she was playing the wife and not the cousin?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KWRocks. thumbnail
I mean she would not be excited if she wan't doing the film in the first place..
This content was originally posted by: RazmoLuvShani

I mean she would not be excited if she wan't doing the film in the first place..

Of course she is not going to be excited about a film that does not exist but why would she take the wife's role? I really want to know which role she will play.😑
I thought the new opening had a section where they showed Shani off-screen and ended saying this is pretty much what normal couples do.
KWRocks. thumbnail
Yeah it has..but Pita forgot it maybe..Even I wanna know which role she is going to play..ARGHHHHHHH
I hate Shahid and Rani man they always do that!!
They say quotes that make squee and then they stop talking about that!😑
This content was originally posted by: RazmoLuvShani

Yeah it has..but Pita forgot it maybe..Even I wanna know which role she is going to play..ARGHHHHHHH

I hate Shahid and Rani man they always do that!!
They say quotes that make squee and then they stop talking about that!😑

They need to be less cautious. Come out with it.😑
luvshani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't think Rani would care what role she played, she played the lawyer role in Veer-Zaara and got plenty of praise for it. But I want her to play the cousin role if Bela is planning on switching the roles. I can't get truly excited about this film unless I know what role Rani would play. πŸ˜•

Edited by luvshani - 14 years ago
KWRocks. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luvshani

I don't think Rani would care what role she played, she played the lawyer role in Veer-Zaara and got plenty of praise for it. But I want her to play the cousin role if Bela is planning on switching the roles. I can't get truly excited about this film unless I know what role Rani would play. πŸ˜•

Yeah ..rightπŸ˜•
I am sure she has the cousin role..
luvshani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I pray that this movie not only happens but that Rani also gets the right role, the role she deserves and we know she is capable of. I want this to be a Shani centered film not a film about Shahid/some other girl with Rani on the side. Not interested in that and would rather Rani do any other film where she is the lead. I know I'm selfish but when it comes to Shani I don't care. 😊
This content was originally posted by: luvshani

I pray that this movie not only happens but that Rani also gets the right role, the role she deserves and we know she is capable of. I want this to be a Shani centered film not a film about Shahid/some other girl with Rani on the side. Not interested in that and would rather Rani do any other film where she is the lead. I know I'm selfish but when it comes to Shani I don't care. 😊

I feel exactly the same way. Anyway Bela cannot have people wishing that the husband/cousin scenes are husband/wife scenes. It would defeat the purpose of the movie but who knows. After all KKHH followed DDLJ where people were expecting a full-blown SRK-Kajol show.