Thangam Oct 26th - 30th Updates in pg1 and Discussions - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks Migan and Anj for the nice updates ... Don't think SK will die so soon ... JC could have save him 😉 ...

Thanks in advance lifeissymbol ...
If the Collector is not dead,he will be rescued at another location.   In typically TV serial way he will have lost his memory and cannot recall how he got there.  He will be rescued by a family with a daughter,fall in love and marry?!
He will somehow work in some other field.  All this will go on for a while until another shock will bring his memory back.  By the time he finds his family Ganga will be married------?!   Is this how this serial going to continue,a tried and tired theme?   Meanwhile  the brothers and Ila prosper?   I hope the writers have some other creative ideas.😲

Thanks lifeissymbol for the update. I guess they want to drag the collector mystery for longer. I don't think he is dead - but what happened to him?

These people are so sick even thinking of framing J.C (Own brother) to stop Ganga wedding.
Thanks for the update. Collector still missing? I too believe he is still alive.
Thanks for the detailed udpates lifeissymbol..

Story is dragging.. too much of wailing for past few episodes..
Thanks for the updates Anj, Laksh sis, Migan and Lifesymbol👍🏼

I dont think collector is dead, someone must have kidnapped him and its a big scheme if JC gets frammed which I think will happen..poor guy. I just cant think how Ila always escape so easily away from things😲
thanks guys for the wonderful updates
agree with nithya-past few episodes have dragged too much. especially with the oppari
Originally posted by anukal08

If the Collector is not dead,he will be rescued at another location.   In typically TV serial way he will have lost his memory and cannot recall how he got there.  He will be rescued by a family with a daughter,fall in love and marry?!
He will somehow work in some other field.  All this will go on for a while until another shock will bring his memory back.  By the time he finds his family Ganga will be married------?!   Is this how this serial going to continue,a tried and tired theme?   Meanwhile  the brothers and Ila prosper?   I hope the writers have some other creative ideas.😲

Very good one.

Although please don't give out ideas to the writers. 😆