Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby)

Why Dimple and Anish are not invited ?

manchu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
We dont see anish and dimple in marriage ???????
Edited by manchu - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehlove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly... Were they even mentioned?? Considering, Anish and baby had that whole thing and Dimple and Baby have lived like sisters practically their whole life it was weird to not see them even being mentioned like why they couldn't make it.
JayVed thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It's true....Simple-Bodybuilder should have been there......but thinking realistically JD might have found it difficult to bring back those two casts who might be busy shooting in some other serials etc..
nehlove thumbnail
I can understand that it might be hard to bring them back but maybe they could have had atleast a scene where Baby is on the phone arguing with Dimple about not being able to come down all the way from America for "whatever" reason... Atleast that would make more sense and it would be more realistic as well. I am sure they could have afforded that one extra scene in there.
instantkhichdi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Officially manva naik (dimple) and gautam rode (anish) are not a part of BBB2.
Check the website (www.hatsoffproduction.com)
nehlove thumbnail

Agreed they are not part of the second season but they can surely be brought in sometimes for the sake of continuity... It just looked really really weird for them to not be there or even be mentioned.

birju4baby thumbnail
I really liked ANish .. He has got very good screen presence and is cute and handsome ..I think they shud bring them back for some storyline ... becoz they were popular characters .. and now they can focus them on as couple considering Guilt of breaking Baby's heart is over ... and Rajja too .. becuase he was funny ttoo
sugarnspicezz thumbnail
i m bit behind on watching BBB2...just saw baby's wedding and yes may be dimple and anish could be not part of BBB2 but it wud have been nice if at least there was phone conversation shown between baby nd dimple/anish ...if i remember didn't anish told dimple he doesn't want to go back to US and wanna stay in India nd dimple wanted same...

Also, when baby nd birju met in BBB1 didn't Birju mention he has brother and they will get married once he gets back...not sure if i heard it right bec. he only said it in one scene to baby...
MeeraXD thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
WOW... maybe they forgot... hehe jokes
lilrahi thumbnail
Apparently they're in America. They mentioned it a couple of episodes back when it was Gudiya and Hemal's anniversary which is obviously Dimple and Anish's as well.