*runs to watch*

khanrocks thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
looks great looks like the indian version of fame
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh my.

Ok so I'm trying reallllll hard to stay calm here, but my hands are like shivering. So when it first started off, I was like "shahid, as much as I love you, I dont wanna see your fudged up teeth" LOL. Then he came with that hat and unbuttoned shirt and I started hyperventilating.

Damn, the dances are like AMAZING. I mean I dont expect anything else from Justin T's choreographer and Shahid. So yes, we'll get to see his potential in THIS movie. Oh his moonwalk! :O -faints- Shahid looks great, he's probably never looked this good. The promo made me miss his long hair. Oh the zulfein.

The clips after "Chance Pe Dance" were my favorite! It showed some real cute scenes between Shahid and Gen, I'm counting on Ken for some really cute scenes, cuz he has a thing with turning ordinary romance tracks into extraordinary. IV is everyone's favorite, but Fida had some really cute scenes too. Shahid-Gen look super cute together! Oh and guys, dont worry about the Gen being the choreographer deal, most choreo cant dance as well as the dancers themselves, btu they know how to teach. Is Farah Khan a better dancer than Hrithik? No.

The music sounds great. Its by Adnan Sami, so I'm hoping it'll be decent. Ken calls it "kick ass" LOL. Oh and the last few seconds KILLED me. Oh his eight packs! -swooooooooooooons-

This is HIS movie, effff if it does well, I cant even imagine how big Shahid will become. -prays hard-

friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hehe loveeeeeeeee the excited riya
InshAllah..it will do reallly good!
Mimi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ Glad you liked the promo, Riya!

Why am I not feeling it? 😔  Maybe my expectations are too high!

OTH, Shahid is looking awesome and Shanelia are cccuuuutttttteee!!! I guess I will just have to trust Ken. 
-Divyaa- thumbnail
oh i dint know about adnan sami being the MD
wow thats great i liked his music  alot in lucky.he sure can make some nice tunes he's talented now i so want to hear the music of CPD
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: friends_rock

Hehe loveeeeeeeee the excited riya
InshAllah..it will do reallly good!

LMAO. "Excited"

I tried so hard not so sound like a fangirl, and add in all the "OMGs"😆

But damn.😍

Riya

Your description actually made me like the trailer more than I initially did if that makes any sense. Oh I did like the scene where Shahid is reading something while sitting behind Genelia on that scooter - maybe it is because it reminds me of Kaminey. 😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Looking forward to Chance pe Dance!!!
lavienrose thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oh yeah that scooter shot reminded me of Sweedu too.