Members Lounge
Members Lounge

India-Forums

   

^*On The Beach ( NEW ANIMATION Check Out)*^

Varun_Mehta IF-Sizzlerz
Varun_Mehta
Varun_Mehta

Joined: 26 April 2007
Posts: 16732

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 5:35am | IP Logged

^*On The Beach ( NEW ANIMATION Check Out)*^

the title is a bit misleading this is actually not a NEW ANIMATION, its a very OLD animation but still NEW 2 u allLOL i made in standard 12th when i knew nothing abt this stuff, i made this on my own, it is not gr8 and tht good but still close to me. have a lookSmile



those wants to download and Watch HQ of this, here is the link






Edited by Human_Torch - 26 October 2009 at 3:43am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

--arti--New.LifeSneh-Jiwan-aditi-.Rabi.-Saru-.-BalleBalle-.

.-BalleBalle-. IF-Sizzlerz
.-BalleBalle-.
.-BalleBalle-.

Joined: 31 March 2008
Posts: 10047

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 6:08am | IP Logged
hahaha that was kool!! Tongue
made me LOL
yu made it yurself?!! Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Varun_Mehta

Varun_Mehta IF-Sizzlerz
Varun_Mehta
Varun_Mehta

Joined: 26 April 2007
Posts: 16732

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-..RoKa.._..

hahaha that was kool!! Tongue
made me LOL
yu made it yurself?!! Thumbs Up
ya i do its my passionBig smileTongueSmile
 
thnks so muchSmile
Sneh-Jiwan IF-Rockerz
Sneh-Jiwan
Sneh-Jiwan

Joined: 26 March 2009
Posts: 5953

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Varun OMG you are so talented !! I love it !! You have made it yourself its amazing and really Cool and Cuteeeeeeeeeee !! You should try and make some more !! They can be used as holiday cards !! Keep up the great job !! My best wishes are with you always Varun !! ClapThumbs UpDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Varun_Mehta

Varun_Mehta IF-Sizzlerz
Varun_Mehta
Varun_Mehta

Joined: 26 April 2007
Posts: 16732

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sneh-Jiwan

Varun OMG you are so talented !! I love it !! You have made it yourself its amazing and really Cool and Cuteeeeeeeeeee !! You should try and make some more !! They can be used as holiday cards !! Keep up the great job !! My best wishes are with you always Varun !! ClapThumbs UpDancing
Oh thanks Sneh..it really means a lot
--arti-- Goldie
--arti--
--arti--

Kasturi, RKS Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 20 June 2008
Posts: 1670

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
LOL, that was really cute and really funny! Good work!

Only thing that could be improved was his knees, because his legs looked slightly awkward, because I think his thighs were a bit too long! I just notice these things because I sketch people and I have had to pay a lot of attention to human bodies!

But really great job nonetheless.. I loved the music you chose, and the sun winking in the end was a great touch!

Keep posting more.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Varun_Mehta

Varun_Mehta IF-Sizzlerz
Varun_Mehta
Varun_Mehta

Joined: 26 April 2007
Posts: 16732

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --arti--

LOL, that was really cute and really funny! Good work!

Only thing that could be improved was his knees, because his legs looked slightly awkward, because I think his thighs were a bit too long! I just notice these things because I sketch people and I have had to pay a lot of attention to human bodies!

But really great job nonetheless.. I loved the music you chose, and the sun winking in the end was a great touch!

Keep posting more.
 
i already know what u said...that's why i already written i made this long back when i didn't have any knowledge abt this, even i didn;t know how to drawOuch but things have changed now...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--arti--

--arti-- Goldie
--arti--
--arti--

Kasturi, RKS Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 20 June 2008
Posts: 1670

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
^ Cool! Just adding my two cents...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Varun_Mehta

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
|Beach Day|~|Beach Volleyball Tag- Sign up!!|

2 3 4 5 6

Author: -BolNaHalke-   Replies: 45   Views: 2950

-BolNaHalke- 45 2950 28 July 2009 at 2:29pm by bmtdluver
awesome animation in new movies lik Bolt

Author: sweetjoanna   Replies: 0   Views: 322

sweetjoanna 0 322 30 June 2009 at 8:44am by sweetjoanna
for animation fans!!

Author: john4   Replies: 0   Views: 266

john4 0 266 23 June 2009 at 12:29am by john4
Jhalak Dikhlaja animation video

2

Author: Nachda_Punjab   Replies: 14   Views: 598

Nachda_Punjab 14 598 29 October 2006 at 10:30am by dreamergurl
Japan Beach

2 3

Author: canada87   Replies: 21   Views: 843

canada87 21 843 02 August 2006 at 7:21pm by *shikha*

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index