Tinas Performance in CC3

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Hey Guys ,

I just adore this cute gal Tina........... She is not much of a dancer for sure, but the small inttro with our choti si icha was very sweet ..... iam surprised at Tinas Attitude,,,,,,, Sparsh is too gud...........

Performance wise their script was very gud .... this team is very promising and their first act was surprising as i was not having much of expectations ./ i had a lot from Paruls team but they stimply disappointed with script........ thank god Rohit said tina to be careful as i agree both guys over shadowed the gal ....... but they where gud ..............The part of the script which i loved was ending . that was toooo gud and when harsh says i would keep u in my eyes tina was like let me find ur eyes first ........ i loved it guys .........

I would make posting on sonys forum but wanted to make one here ....................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

regalla

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tinas Performance in CC3" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Evita.

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top