a month since AR died in the show

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
wow. a month without dmg. i cant say it flew by fast and i cant say i enjoyed it but i must say that ive really missed the old gang a lot. after getting through a month without dmg i can proudly say that cvs has permanently lost a view of dmg and honestly, it doesnt really matter for me if they end the show. dmg has ended for me on September 21, 2009. congrats to all the other forum members who have succeeded in living without dmg for a month. kudos to u all (:

p.s. this is not meant to be an offensive post. i was just really shocked that a month flew by and i didnt watch one epi of dmg except for the old ones. plz do not bash anyone in this post wen u reply. ty (:
Edited by aangelis - 14 years ago
i am with you in this though not completely as i had watched fem epi til 5th oct as they promise AR will be back
Otherwise my tv was always stuck on starone even to see the promo of dmg
But now except for this Dmg forum Dmg does not exit for me
I'm feeling you! DMG ended for me after 21st september too. Now it really doesn't matter what happen's to DMG, end's, continue's. whatever. As long as AR and the old gang aren't a part of it then I couldn't care any less about what happen's to the show. :)
dude, even if they arent there, i still dont want DMG to end! because DMG is DMG! if it ends, i'll be really sad :(. and you never knoww, if it wasnt ending, there might have been a chance of AR coming back.
I watched till 5th of october and that part when shahsank saw riddhima in tamanna!!!!🤢 It wasn't the same watching it as when it was with the old gang!!!! JP just seemed like a bad copy of atul and sid and tammansa a REALLY bad version of ar!!!! DMG has ended for me after our old gang left and have no more interest in the show anymore!!! I only come here to talk to friends and find out any news or clues on ar!!! If dmg ends i won't be bothered and will infact be happy but if there's chance of old gang coming abck then i wouldn't mind it to continue!!!!
i know it means that one month no real dmg episodes!
yea rest in peace haha but some ppl say that ammy is in the mental hspital and ridzi is in the hospital comaa and anji is with her
well another 2 months then this show will end dear. so chill
hw ru soo sutre it will end in december?