Zee TV is manipulating the Votes

Posted: 14 years ago

-- Sreyashi is not Number 3
-- My friend at Zee TV told me that there's something going on over there ... something is not OK.
Edited by xbsd - 14 years ago
same thing happened for Jai in DID...
U figured out that today??
OH we are all shock proof by now. 😆
This time they allowed a classical singer to win.👏
Sorry to all the disappointed fans.
Apparently they don't want a girl to win again and putting her in place 2 might raise suspicions. Putting her in no. 3 just gives people a reason to "believe that there's no way she was actually No. 1"

I think this is very unfair to the millions of people who vote in the hope that their vote will actually be counted.
Edited by xbsd - 14 years ago
Zee TV is manipulating the Votes.

So what else is new 🤔
Thanks for sharing secret with us....We are so shocked to hear that Zee TV does manipulate votes....

Happy for Hemant though he is deserving winner....
Originally posted by xbsd

Apparently they don't want a girl to win again and putting her in place 2 might raise suspicions. Putting her in no. 3 just gives people a reason to "believe that there's no way she was actually No. 1"

I think this is very unfair to the millions of people who vote in the hope that their vote will actually be counted.
Yes I am surprised too.
But I did expect a male singer to win if Zee has its own way, as ladies have been winning in the past few competitions for the Lil champs.
I just hope that the results are wrong!
results are right.....there is so much manipulation that results are out before the show started. also yesterday zee showed that shreyasi is leading in no 1, so u mean that last 65% votes were casted on last day!!!!!