Daddaji angry with Naitik

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
(got late for the wedding so i thot i'll update..everybody must be waiting)

Episode started with the family doing aarti (in the night? 😕 ) Gayitri's mood is off ..Naitik tries to manofy him but she doesn't forgive him..He tells her that he lied bec. he didn't want to hurt her, but none of his tactics worked ..Gayitri is still mad on him..

On the dinner table, Naitik tells everyone that the movie was very good and all of them must go and watch..Gayitri makes a face and says she doesn't watch movies and then who will make sweets for Diwali? Daddaji and Rajshekhar come , Daddaji refuses to have dinner..Rajshekhar tells them that the export order is cancelled...Naitik also refused to have dinner and went to his room..G tells Akshara to make him eat somehow.....

Daddaji tells Bhabhi ma that Dubai clients had come for today only and they thought they were not prepared , they were not serious about this deal and hence, cancelled the order....Bhabhi ma tells him that Naitik was unwell that's why he couldn't go..Daddaji gets angry n says that bec. of him, the company suffered a big loss and she will never see any fault in Naitik....

There, Naitik is upset ..Akshara tells him hat Daddaji is right in his place...Naitik says that he was not in a position to go , why can't Daddaji understand this? Naitik refuses to eat..Akshara says that even she's hungy but nobody is bothered....Naitik asks her to have food n says "you know when i'm angry i don't wanna have food", she says then you decide your gussa is dear to you or your wife ! When Naitik heard this, he said there should be no confusion in this..both of them feed each other (very cute scene)

In the morning, Naitik is ironing his clothes 😲 Akshara gets tea for him n she's surprised to see that Naitik woke up so early...He says that he wants to go early to the office today bec. Daddaji must be upset with him..he asks her to pray for him..he doesn't have tea, gets ready soon and comes downstairs...It's "dhanteras" day (2 days before Diwali)..Bhabhi ma is making preps for the festival..Naitik n Aksh take Daddaji's blessings...Aksh thinks Daddaji is in a good mood ..Daddaji stops Naitik from doing some task of office (sorry i missed tht part)

in b/w there was one scene of Rajshri too..where she tells Varsha that she knows what she has to do with Omi and Sunaina 😕Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The episode was better than yesterday. I agree, Naitik and Akshara feeding each other was cute....at least she managed to manofy him this time.
Dolphin Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick update charu di...i missed will watch on youtube...gaya3 is mad woman...huhn!

usse aisi place pe bhej dena jahan koi usse baat na kare and she can see mirror and make faces.
_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wht else happened today????
even i missed the episode today ..😭
.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I totallllly luved d scene b/w naksh wer they fed each other....cho chweeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!
I wanted mataG 2 c how aks made naitik had his food jst 4 aks........no precap alsp...sob...sob....
lacchu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG what happend to me /i liked daddaji today.daddaji is pura episode mien naraj but still i liked him today.cute naksh scene .so overall i liked today's episode except gayatri gussa.😒
SD_SHIKHA thumbnail
hey
mohit is humraaz of  nandini

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArchanaSub

I totallllly luved d scene b/w naksh wer they fed each other....cho chweeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted mataG 2 c how aks made naitik had his food jst 4 aks........no precap alsp...sob...sob....

Thank god Gayatri didnt see them varna Akshara wouldnt have been able to have dinner. She very sweetly managed to convince Naitik to have dinner 😛
Daddaji ko Kha Peeke aur koi kaam nahi hai...ajeeb akeeb demand kartein hain... ajeeb se zindagi lead ketein hain... AUTOCRACY at its worse.
RiSha12384 thumbnail
i finally got a feeding  each other scene....hahahhaha
it was a good episode overall....i loved the way he looked at her during puja....