Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_DrEaM_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I'm late in posting, but I had to give my thoughts on the finale. It was great! Cast of London Dreams were great, especially Salman who was loads of fun to watch. Enjoyed the performances and I'm really proud of the top three, you could see how happy they were for each other. None of them were sore losers, even their parents were cheering for each other. Congrats to Hemant!

Yea this is by far the best finale 👏 good spirit overall
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I'm late in posting, but I had to give my thoughts on the finale. It was great! Cast of London Dreams were great, especially Salman who was loads of fun to watch. Enjoyed the performances and I'm really proud of the top three, you could see how happy they were for each other. None of them were sore losers, even their parents were cheering for each other. Congrats to Hemant!

yes I loved the finale, it was organized well. and they gave us all sorts of varieties, with swarit's funny song, priyanka's intense, the oerformances by rubina, ankita and salman were simply amazing. and thw group performance by all three contestants was simply amazing.

but I don;t know by I felt salman was being very arrogant at the begining, he kept making fun of the show, and behaved as if he didn't know anything. but then later on in the show he got better
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Is this discussion still live?
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Is this discussion still live?

Don't know about the discussion but we are alive 😉 😃
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: bunbutt_too

Don't know about the discussion but we are alive 😉 😃

Now it would be much more intriguing if you all were dead. I would be like maine hades mein internet connection kab dala.
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Now it would be much more intriguing if you all were dead. I would be like maine hades mein internet connection kab dala.

You are welcome to connect down here, and join the party whenever you feel like it. We are very very warm personalities 😃