Poll Question :

who will adhiraj be oppostite...

Poll Choice
gunjan
nupur
dia
Login To Vote
Posted: 14 years ago

after reading some post about new entry i think it nupur.

Its gonna be Nupur..but I hope its Dia!
Ermm.. Definately for Dia!
but if, by any chance, hez for SG or MN, then NO new entries plz CV's!
Gunjan - I dont think he will be with her as SaJan have just started their love life and i dont think that an obstacle muct come so soon.

Nupur- i m kinda sure its for Nupur..As she might get a frnd in him.

Dia-Nooo..i dont think he would be for her..i wnat her with Benji..

mostly nups or dia.......no gunji obviously....coz SG hav olready jhelofied sheena as a 3rd prson ......so

either dia.....coz shez alone....n he mayb can make her happy by making her 4get abt RV...

or mostly nupur...coz ryt nw shez lonely....not tlking 2 mayu..mayb hell enter nupurs lyf \n she'll find him as a new frnd whum she can confide in....also v hav nvr seen a 3rd prson cum in mayurs lyf yet...so letz c

Originally posted by 371768

i dbt new entry is oppostie nupur...the actor is quite young and MayUr/ArTi r relatively older....so i dnt think there will b a 3rd angle in MayUr track as yet....atleast i hope not...

lets think +vely...mayb there mayb this guy will not will opposite ny of these girls at all!! 😊
whats the age factor gt 2 do with?????? if that is the case than sajan shldn't be 2ghtr coz gunjan is older to samrat...character or situation mein focus..mayur are young and this guy must be their age in serial. i pray..its 4 nupur....i wld love it. but guys ..what if he is mayanks cousin brother???? and he becomes the reason for mayur 2 come 2gthr in diwali. smethng like this..the guy doesn't know anything abt mayur and he invites nupur 4 diwali at his place where mayu also shows up and there u go..mayur 2gthr in diwali and adhiraj the surprise!!!Edited by sonamd - 14 years ago
i think  he well be opposite dia
sorry but I don't know what u guys are talking about ... who is Adhiraj???
i want that he should be opp to nups but slowly he fall in love wid dia
I really hope Dia but chances may make him go towards Nupur since Mayu will leave to Bgl ..