I...love you - AN one-shot

aish_punk thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey guys, i was bored again so wrote this one-shot on AN. They havent confessed yet and there;s no Jiya in their life.

I..love you

Abhi entered his cabin and smiled at what he saw. He was mesmerized! She had such beautiful eyes., a lovely smile and her chirpy attitude just made him fall for her.

He picked up her photo and looked at it lovingly, " I love you nikki..aur aaj main confess karke hi rahunga"

He went home and got dressed. He wore a dark blue shirt with jeans and put on his best cologne.

He picked up the car keys and drove away.

Nikki was getting worried, she did'nt know what to wear. She hurriedly called up Muskaan.

" Muskaan!" , she screamed as soon she picked up.

" kya hua?" muskaan asked worried.

" voh yaar mujhe pata nahi kya pehanu", she said panicking.

Muskaan chuckled " iske liye mujhe dara rahi thi?..wear whatever u want".

" par mujhe Abhi ke saat bahar jaana hai", she said.

" so?..just wear something formal then.."

" nahi yaar..voh nahi pehan sakti..its not a formal meeting"

" accha?" Muskaan got suspicisous, " tu kabse uski dost ban gayi?"

" muskaan its not the time..jaldi bolo kya pehanu..!"

" hmm wear ur red dress jo tunhe valentines pe pehana tha" she sad.

" got it! Thnx" , she said and shut the phone.

She got the dress and quickly put it on. She put on some make-up and was looking stunning.

There was a knock at the door. Nikki went to get it. She opened the door and found Abhi who seemed stunned. He just could'nt get his eyes off her.

Nikki got conscious and clicked her fingers in front of his eyes. He came back into his sense and said, " youre looking pretty " , in a very romantic tone.

" thank you" she blushed.

They went and sat in the car and Abhi drove away. He kept looking at her from the mirror and Nikki who was aware of this just blushed.

" nikki..i wanted to say something.." he began.

Nikki knew what he was about to say and was waiting for this from a long time. Suddenly they heard screams from outside.

" chodo mujhe" they heard a woman's voice.

Abhi's car came to a halt and looked at the woman who was being assauted by a gang of goons. They were pulling her hair and trying to get her into the car but she would'nt budge.

Abhi wasted no time and got out of the car.Nikki got frantic and called after him, but he did'nt stop.

She too got out of the car and looked at what was happening. Abhi held his arm and said " chodo usse"

That guy give him a deadly glare and said, "its better for you if u back off"

" I said leave her", Abhi said in a strong voice.

The guy just glared at him and then looked towards the rest of his gang and then looked back at Abhi. His gang got the clue.

A guy came from behind Abhi with a stick and Nikki got petrified.

" Abhi!" she screamed.

But it was too late, they had hit him. He fell on the floor holding his head. Nikki rushed towards him and put his head in her lap. The goons started hitting her too and there was total bloodshed.

Abhi said in whispers, "nikki..i love u.." and fainted.

The goons left them and went away but an old lady found them and took them to the hospital.

Nikki woke up in the morning. She looked around to find herself in the hospital and then all the events of last night came back to her.

She got up with a jerk, where was Abhi?

She ran down the hallways frantically and asked at the reception desk, " Abhimanyu?" .

The nurse at the station got worried looking at her condition, " maam, please return to ur room"

" I want to meet him now!", she said.

The nurse decideded to take her to his room, and led her down the hallway.

She opened the room to find Abhi lying down with wires connected to him. She felt so bad looking at him like this.

She asked the doctor in the room, " what happened? Is he okay?"

The doctor looked at her and said " he'll be fine" assuringly and left the room.

She went and sat next to him and did'nt realize when she put her head on his chest and drifted off to sleep.

He woke up to find Nikki sleeping peacefully next to him and smiled. He pushed a strand that was disturbing her. The cold touch of his fingers made her wake up. She looked into his eyes, and was so happy that he was awake.

"Abhi!", she exclaimed and he smiled at her. He came closer to her and they both did'nt realize when his lips met hers and got into a passionate kiss.

Hope u liked it 😊

Leave ur honest comments.

-aish

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chandani_C thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
woww Aish jana awesome 😍 jabhi AbhiNiki kuch pal akele mein bitana chahte hain koi na koi siapa kharaa hojata hai beech mein ! they should go and live in some jungle ! well written scene, Muski and Niki phone convo was cute ^^  keep it up dear *hugz*
sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
oye hoye
the first ever AN ff i read
hehe
d rytt more
n keep [ming me
thnx
it ws really lovely
tc
sonia
aish_punk thumbnail
hey sayra..lol voh to hai..!..but then in the end atleast they were together!

lol..thnx..*hugs*..

-aish
aish_punk thumbnail
thnx sonia..lol..the 1st AN ff i wrote too :P..hehe..
-Niky- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awwww aishh!!!!!😲😲
Lovely party yaar!!!!!!😍..just too cute!!!😛
Thanks a ton for the PM! & Update more soon!😛
Love,
Niky😊
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
awww how sweet iz dat!!!! luvd it!!!! Keep Writinggg
Surbhi_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow!
that was a lovely one -shot!
i luved it loads...
beautifully penned down..!
nice..too sweet!
thnx for the pm..

-Sanjana
SunainaTM007 thumbnail
awwww....aish !!! that was really really cute...
loved it !!...
it was beautifully penned..loved the way he confessed...
it was a great read :)
thanks for the pm...
aish_punk thumbnail

wow123 - thnx

niky - thnx..n ur welcome..

reeno - thnx..ur welcome..

sanjana - aww thnx..

sunaina - thnk u! ..n ur welcome..