Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 3 Page 15

oblivion..

IF-Addictz

oblivion..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Oh thanks so much for the vidsBig smile He looked great in the epi that I saw...I loved how he sweetly flirted with Rani...Maine Tina se shaadi kyon kiROFL That just cracked me up...Hopefully I will catch up on the rest of the episss soon!!!
Luv Alwayz Sahar Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hussain in DPL discussions (Page 2)" in Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Afeelicious-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Afeelicious-

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
thanks for the pics nd vid links

surakshita

IF-Sizzlerz

surakshita

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 2:53am | IP Logged
loved the episodes

the second episode did see a emotional Hu too when Rani was having a long sign language praise for Vishal

Aati hai khandala style was a riot

HuSara look great sure with the coming episodes we will see more of their interactions.

HuSara is a different untried combo. She was Ejaz so the cohosting is different and now with Hu it will be different

definitely with the one of the bestest of host the newcomers and even huju learn a lot be hu with ti or chang and now sara  or ju with Kapil

huti have already hosted a dance reality show would love them to come onscreen again in some another avtaar as they are still doing dance shows so something different would be a welcome change to them to showcase their potential

anyway with channel wars on bidaai going 7 days a week dont know how the bidaai girls will cope the shooting pressure of TKT and DPL with bidaai

dont want her looking overtired and pity for their fans of not seeing them anywhere due to this 7days a week serial ruckus

nice to HV back .

Congo and all the best to them

HV have been in our journey from SPA 2005 HUJU dance then NB 2006 HuTi dance reality, then JuSach dance in Aaja Mahi Vey

Edited by surakshita - 27 October 2009 at 3:37am

surakshita

IF-Sizzlerz

surakshita

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 4:08am | IP Logged
today telegraph india

surakshita

IF-Sizzlerz

surakshita

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 4:09am | IP Logged

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 4:25am | IP Logged
hi

thanks for the hu intv on dpl

fab pic of hu

enjoyed reading it

i agree with hu that hu sara will improve with each week, its a matter of time only

wishing teh show and the team all the best

norzar

Edited by norzar - 28 October 2009 at 4:29am

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 4:30am | IP Logged
hi

thanks for the dpl review

awesome pic of rani

well i feel the hosts together are doing a fine job, yup they is scope for improvement but it will get better with each wek

i am happy to see hu rani on one show

norzar

Ruhihutijufan

IF-Rockerz

Ruhihutijufan

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 5:27am | IP Logged
hey thanx for interview...it is phenominal...i like rani..i mean she is sweet and jab se usne woh khandala wala act kiya hussain ke saath..i lik her more...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top