Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruhihutijufan thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey thanx for  interview...luved his interview..it is phenominalll...very diplomatic answers...
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

thanks for the hu intv surakshita

all the best to hu sara and entire team of dpl

norzar
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I LOV TODAY'S DPL....................HUSSAIN IS IMPOSSIABLE............HE IS JUST ...................HIS FLARTING WITH RANI .................. OMG ........ GOD BLESS HIM..............HAHAHA..............

LOV,
                                                           TAMA
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks a lot for hussain interview.......
all the best to hussain.....God Bless him

Mariam
Edited by mariam14 - 14 years ago
nands thumbnail
Husein's costumes are done by Blackberry and not Tina as many thought. He looked fabulouss in yest's epi..Black suit....so so Husein's color..perfect fitting....

The most lovely scene was after Shiamak spoke to that female frm Howard's grp in Gujurati,Husein came up n told very sweetly in gujju.."Taro Gujrati nu accent bau saro che.."πŸ˜†πŸ‘ Sorry ,if any mistake..πŸ˜ƒ More than what he said, how he said is what matters. His accent doesnt seem like he knows Gujrati se well. Kal ke dialogue ne muje Hasmukh Patel ki yaad dila di...O my god...what a fab stint it ws..the way he usd to say..Gadheda....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†

Loved each and every anwer of his recent interview on DPL. No comments on behind the camera scenes-Thats how an actor should always be!πŸ‘

H-V team's highest til ldate with 69 pts. Has to say..what a choreography ya...Prashant..amazing....πŸ‘ Dostana jodi-cool! lagaan act- I loved the way Howard commented on itπŸ‘ H-V really goood choreographers. Its time that their work shud get highly recognised and rewarded if good.

Next episode , they showed Harshal saying something on the blind act...Lets c...It  made me remember..Husein-Tina's blindfolded act...Romance-simplicity-awesome chemistry-perfect attitude-personified !! A level was raised after they performed to that.πŸ‘

Sorry kuch jyada hi lamba post hogayaπŸ˜›
norzar thumbnail
hi

credit goes to pyar and nipun97

norzar
norzar thumbnail
hi

yet to see yesterday  episode

though from pics i can see hu sara and rani  look fab

norzar

sukklover thumbnail
HUSSAIN IS MINDBLOWING..................HE ALWAYS ROCKED ............... I'M WAITING 4 HIS DANCE............................
                                                              LOV,
                                                                    TAMA
sukklover thumbnail

HAI HUSSAIN KA BANGLA....................DARUN.......BOHUT BHALO.........  ITNI ACCHI BANGLA TO MAIN BHI NEHI BOL SKTI ................ HAHAHA......

LOV,
                                      TAMA
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hope to catch saturday's episode. hu sara looked charming  in the pics and clips seen as of now

wow after gujju its bangla so sure shot Hu will the Language ambassador of India