Arjun Bijlani's Blog - Update Pg 9 - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
Just one word..WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
thx gagan di
thxxxxx alooooot
i was waiting for this  so long
once again biggg thxxxx

love lucy
ThAnKyOu So MuCh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👍🏼
Hello Everyone,

Firstly there are many speculations going around if this is really Arjun or not. Well, It is him and I know despite the audio proof people want a visual proof. You all will get that soon as a  confirmation :)

Secondly, Members are uploading other people's creations. Please lets not do that and give the credit where its due.

Thirdly, Arjun does go through the creation gallery on his blog. So if you all want him to see your creation... then do upload on the blog.

Fourthly, members on IF are taking their personal issues with other members to his blog also...please lets not do that.

Lastly, for any moderation issues please refer here.
http://arjun-bijlani.com/wordpress/?page_id=33
You may pm me on IF or email me here: 

Thanks Gagan. This clarification was much needed!! 😊
Hope people abide by all the rules n regullations.
Edited by -skylark- - 14 years ago
Thanks so much gagan, this was truly needed 😊
thanks Gagan.. i hope the people understand how it feels when they use ur work as their name... thanks..
i think not only arjun blog also fb or other sites they shuld avoid dis.

thanks GAGAN again m happy now
😊
So sweet of YOU Gagan!
I started to post some of my VMs there=)

Arjun n Rati rocks!

Thanks so much,

Aisho .
hey Gagan... Thanx yaar.. It's high time that people understand that most of us are not comfortable discussing our personal issues.. this applies to celebrities also... and all of us should start behaving in matured, sensible and responsible manner. Please let's give this guy the luxury of privacy which he craves for. This is the least thing we can do for him.... Don't pester him guys, honestly I really feel very bad when he asked to talk on personal issues. Please respect his feelings and privacy.
HII FRNDS KYA AAP ARJUN KA BLOG MAIN COMENTS DE PAA RAHE HO B/C MAIN NAHIN DE PAA RAHE AGR AAP BATA SAKEN TO BATANA KA MAIN COMENTS KASE DON 😒
ARJUN KA BLOG TO BOHAT PYARA HA  ❤️❤️
❤️