Some people are misunderstanding Sherlyn! - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by bunbutt_too

Jessica Rabbit ijj inn a state oph shock. No one phrom Bollywood appreciating her class act. Bollywood only caring phor Helen dancing halph naked not Jessica phully dressed. Never mind, Sherlyn you bhin 😭There ijj too manys peoples onn this phorum who did not watching Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Iph this is the isstate oph thish world Jessica ijj happy to be evicted phrom BB houze.😭😭

🀣🀣
sorry bunny........i dun watch videos on forums after the virus incursion in my comp sumtime back πŸ˜† thts why i missed ur jessica robert ji πŸ˜†

If Sherlyn wants to survive she needs to forget bollywood standards and up her performance to this level at leastπŸ˜‰My name is Bunny and I am a little partial to rabbits, specially Jessica Rabbit😍😍😍😍

now THAT'S how it's done! πŸ‘ 🀣

Jessica Rabbit is one foxy mama. Phwoar!

Jessica Rabbit ijj inn a state oph shock. No one phrom Bollywood appreciating her class act. Bollywood only caring phor Helen dancing halph naked not Jessica phully dressed. Never mind, Sherlyn you bhin 😭There ijj too manys peoples onn this phorum who did not watching Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Iph this is the isstate oph thish world Jessica ijj happy to be evicted phrom BB houze.😭😭

I did watch it, I realy really did πŸ˜ƒ

😲😲 SASji, 3 -4 weeks fo a person to thaw? Bechari koh hypothermia huela hain kya?

I guess by the time she thaws the show will be over and next season would have startedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i am highly confused about the real Sherlyn....

she has been acting quite docile here..while the media portrays her to be a very outgoing girl...who has no qualms about speaking on bold topics including her surgeries...
sherlyn seems to be a nice as a person, when "janki jasoos" was in the girls changing room to search for clothes and asked her tht she wanted some sexy clothes, sherlyn quite innocently told her about all the clothes she had etc.

she dosent seem to be manipulative.
She is a wonderful girl who takes time to trust someone.

I genuinely like her and it's unfortunate that she can't gell with anyone in the house.
Rohit is so phony!! Such a compulsive lier he is!!...he apologized...then cries I got carried away by peoples' talk!!...he spreads rumors, bitches about everyone behind their back....and claims for forgiveness...Shame!
^^ How is this related to Sherlyn?

Sherlyn is also reserved and a naturally quiet person.
Originally posted by sonam_s

^^ How is this related to Sherlyn?<br><br>Sherlyn is also reserved and a naturally quiet person.<br>

SorryO...I was on Rohit bashing thread... πŸ˜† ...didn't know I was replying on sherly's thread....funny... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†