Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

BANDINI 23-10-2009

PART 1

Santu goes to DM aka Sanraj room and speaks to the portrait that she got the payal and wont wear it anymore, she fears if it again goes missing and keeps it in the cupboard. She sees the album that DM was looking at the other day and opens it and see the picture of Subhi and is shocked. Taru drags Anamika into the house and shows her to everyone and all are frozen. Anamika gets flashes of train, DM etc. DM remembers his time with Subhi. Taru introduces everyone to Anamika and DM as subhadra's pati. Santu comes down with the photo and is shocked to see Anamika. She says subhadra maalkin, baa says no she is not subhi, she is Anamika. Anamika falls unconscious. DM rushes to her.

The doctor comes and checks Anamika and says she was in coma for the past 6 years and its a miracle that she came out of it but doesn't remember her past. She had an accident, where she hit her head to a stone and a train was passing near by. She gets flashes of her past. DM says she has the face of her wife but is not her. Noone except Taru think she is Subhadra, Taru says Subhi too had a train accident. Doctor requests them to keep her there till she gets conscious and not to talk about her past to her.

PART 2

Taru syas Anamika has some connection with Subhi, as she said Birwa's name. DM says he is sure that she is not Subhi as she died in his arms. Hiten and Maulik discuss the situation. Maulik says how does she know about all of them, Hiten says that doesn't mean that she is our mom. Maulik says ok, but we cant ignore the fact that she has proof (what proofAngry). Taru says to Toral that how come Anamika know the mname of Birwa, and if she is not Subhi then how cn she know about all these. Toral says if she is Subhi then who is the one who died, how can she die and still be alive. Kaddu says to Shanky she doesn't know what to believe, the past or whats happening now. If she is not her mom how does she know about them so much.

PART 3

Baa and Babuji are sure that she is not Subhi, their daughter died and they saw her cremation. Santu comes there to keep hot pack on Anamika's legs and she gets conscious and Santu goes to infrom DM. All are in the room, Anamika see the portrait of Subhi, DM says its his wife's Anamika says no its her, as it was with her belongings. She touches her necklace. DM remembers that it was Subhi's lost necklace. Anamika says its her identity as it was there when she came out of coma ( so she wore that heavy necklace on bed for 6yearsWacko). All are puzzled.

PART 4

Babuji says he is surprised with all the happenings. Baa says she too is. Taru says the lost necklace of Subhi is with Anamika. And she utters Birwa's name when she has lost her memory. They cant be sure that she is not subhi and there is some connection for her to this house ans she even know the accident that happened to Subhi. Meghna Rasik arrives there and says kaddu called her and told the details and they goes to meet Anamika. DM says her face is Subhadra's but is difficult to believe she is not subhi. Meghna is shocked to see Anamika.

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

indy1979ritakayb1nduamanojkireiimvatsadesaimansisazminambdesai302ahcirchhedabhanot_nishaswarajgirtweety2009***Anu***rita7482jhustjukripsysingh008sp87mahalaxmikArsha85yhmmylifeBidaaifan09dipshit--Princess--gurmeetisgodGauri22tanya_vibookbrain007poo_supisihuIndraDagapiyualkapeg_pionneneela226Roarkpinkdiamondashbipashasigridgreenleaf007-Samira-Dew-dropAnu-ReddyMallika113pop77-aditi-jyothi_coolnikita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WRITTEN UPDATE 23rd Oct" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bidaaifan09

Bidaaifan09

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
thanks for the great update. I do not know what to make of this I am so sad for Santu no one has given this poor girl one thought this was her wedding day and now its her nightmare. I am not sure if I can keep watching while this track is going on everyone it seems wants to believe that she is the dead wife and why because she utters one name and has a stupid necklace. what utter nonsense.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tunisianammoos

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

Good and fast update, Uma.

It's good that nobody even for a minute thinks that she is real Subhi, except stupid Taru flapping her mouth as always. she should have common sense too. So what if she knows Birwa's name, somebody told her. This Anamika is not doing a good job as Subhi. Her truth will come out soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ammoos

dipshit

dipshit

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Posted this elsewhere, but think should post it here too before everyone completely gives up...!

Having watched today's episode (which i think people should do cos ti's actually quite decent) i think what's happened so far has been entirely consistent (in a non-ridiculous-ekta way).

So... she turns up. DM has flashbacks, to be expected but looks shocked and maybe concerned, but nothing else... not happy or sad or angry. Give the man some credit, the doppleganger of his long dead wife has turned up and happened to faint. i think everyone ran to her but DM got their first and yes was looking at her but didn't appear to be hypnotised or like he was gonna start snogging her right there and then.

Then... classic line from Hiten ' this isn't some movie!' ROFL talk about tongue in cheek. All of them, including DM, Baa and Babuji said 'she is not subhadra' and they want to establish the facts first. My, what sensible character's you have created Ekta, they seem to be functioning like they have a brain.

Everyone is discussing this, like most people would, as they're shocked and confused. This in itself gives me hope as they all seemed, rightly, skeptical. Only Moti and Maulik were getting hysterical (you're right rp she was flapping her arms like some kind of five year old throwing a hissy fit - she could be in on it or just hate santu that much. both plausible).

No one was ignoring santu, but i think there was a more important matter at hand right to deal with and noone had even contemplated what this meant for the future cos there would have bee no point saying anything to either santu or her before they knew the truth.
Then, when she wakes up and is looking more than little bit dodgy and answers that she woke up wearing the necklace DM, DEFINITELY stares at santu - again not angry or upset but i would say concerned. she's looking elsewhere though. See, he does think about her even when the shit is apparently hitting the fan!

Overall, a reasonable step forward and DM is behaving how i thought he would - he has a very sharp mind and seeing some woman who looks like his dead wife is not going to miraculously override that.
ALSO, THE DOCTOR IS SOOOOOOOOOO DODGY. and WE CAN KISS THE SUHAAGRAAT BYE FOR NOW.

guys, i won't a PROPA suhaagraat, when he's madly and passionately in love with her and sees her like his own, not when he's still lukewarm and a bit off.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tweety2009kripsyGauri22ammoos

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Feel so sad forSantu... inded its her biggest nightmare..her comes alive on her wedding dayCryAngry

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks Uma for the update - that was quick.

I still feel there is more to this than meets the eye. She could be the child Kanji kidnapped and Subhi came to know about her. Subhi may be visiting her secretly and to keep Taru's secret may not have brought the girl to their home. The necklace could have been her gift to Anamika and Subhi could have told DM she lost it.

Another theory is that right now she could be acting as an impostor and then will turn out to be DM-Subhi's missing child.
I am not going to let Anamika raise my BP till this tracks develops further and we get some concrete clues as to her motives and identity.
DM was not convinced and neither were Baa and Bapuji so DM will get to the bottom of this. Or if Santu sees that her maalik does not believe this is Subhi then she will don her detective hat and go for the clues.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dipshitsg08rpmenonammoos

Anu-Reddy

IF-Sizzlerz

Anu-Reddy

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Uma. I watched the epi and it looks a decent one and Iam happy none of them behaved like fools believing that its indeed Subhadra , except ofcourse the two nautankis MB and Unka beta Maulik.

Loved how DM looked back at Santu when Anamika was touching her necklace.  The guy has a soft corner for Santu finally.  Good to see that Embarrassed.

The part I most hated was Santu made to touch that woman's feet , to do that hot pack stuff Angry. Comeon koi naukar nahin hai kya ghar mein, ab Santu tho ghar ki malkin hain Approve.

Iam sure the woman isnt Subhadra, but for the truth to come out , it may take a while. Either Anamika is totally innocent and is really going thru Amnesia or a big fraud and Virat MB being behind her.

Anu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tweety2009dipshitammoos

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Hema your theory makes sense... i was wondering why on earth Subhi had to travel by train....when she is the maalkin.... hhmm Anamika could be the daughter..why not anyone considering her age to think she is not Subhi...shje looks far too young to be Subhi   and far too old to MAulik's age though

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Reddy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top