Where is everyone in DMG?

TrackStar1128 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I stopped watching the show around the time when Armaan got into an accident and lost his memory. What happened after that and where are Armaan and Riddima and everyone else? Who are all these new people? I'm so confused!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iram4eva thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1244031 read this n ull get to no everything
TrackStar1128 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lol that is too long. I read the first page and got that 4 new interns are coming, but like on the show, what did they say happened to the old ones?
iram4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: TrackStar1128

lol that is too long. I read the first page and got that 4 new interns are coming, but like on the show, what did they say happened to the old ones?

😆 ok rumors are that ksg  had an affair with nicole n jenni....... how true is dat no idea..... TB was out stating that ar will not  be returning ...according to storyline AR are dead...... angie n muski ...no idea as i havent bin watching for a very long time........ new internz have entered........ plus abhi, nikki n atul are der too....and today we found out that dmg may be ending in december along with many other youth progz that cum on star one ....hope that helpz 😃