Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moosewithgoose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: why3

I hope that Daadi stops Dev from marrying anybody in Ghungat. She mentions to Dev that she made a mistake last time and she will not repeat it this time. Despite protests from Mircha Gang, Amma and Vaishali, she lifts up the ghoongat. Also, maybe they can really show a change in Vishaka's character. She goes along with Amma and Vaishali and then at mandap expose both of them stating that she is not interested in this marriage and she genuninely only came for Radhika's marriage. After that, Dev should just disown his mother and Shastriji disown Amma. Dev and Radhika go for their HM. If that happens, the TRPs would go up otherwise this show will go down the drain.

as if it hasn gone down the drain already..next will be the sewerage pipeline may be. lol

_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
hahaha...rads is soo weird😆
dd.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Sandeepa,

Thank you for the great update! It was very comprehensive and appreciate it very much. Don't you get irritated by today's stupid story theme!! There's nothing to be said about the past couple of day's episodes except it's beyond being boring now!! Serial is going in circles and there's a limit of stretching this so called wedding fiasco. God, the Truth and Marriage has become a big joke in this serial. Oh wish they will change it soon..😡

lbansi369 thumbnail
I can't take it anymore.
Me, my family and circle of friends are saying goodbye to CB.

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. u did a great job! i hate amma and vaishali. amma is a bad example. she's always chanting the Lord's name and yet her mind is so dirty. go to hell old wretch!!!
Naivedya thumbnail
Thank you all for your feedback. I am thouroughly disappointed with CB and I feel the creatives have ruined both Rads' and Dev's characters as well as the RaDev love story.  I have decided to watch this show with no expectations and to watch it only to provide the update. There is no enjoyment left in watching it anymore as I feel it's on it's way to complete ruination. I'm just going to force myself not to be emotionally attached anymore. I will always be a fan of Avinash and Rubina and I feel that they are doing a great job with their acting despite the poor writing, shoddy direction, and overall lame storyline. I wish them both all the best.
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Sandeepa.. appreciate it..
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks Sandeepa, excellent effort. The DHAN TE NAN music was used too much, every 2 secs and the camera zoomed on each face. I could barely listen to what was said.  It was not worth listening to anyway.
Edited by FLGators - 14 years ago
alin1113 thumbnail

Thankyou Sandeepa - its so sad to see what a horrible week of episodes we had to endure. How do you ressurrect Rads character from this week? God only knows!!!!

OLGNES thumbnail
thanks for the wonedrful upadate Sandeepa.......😊