Dill Mill Gaye

All involved wth DMG r responsible fr its DOWNFALL

Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
This is my thought and I'm not saying that all of you should agree to this😊  By writing this I'm not intending to hurt anyone, but only trying to share my thoughts.😊

So who are all involved with DMG and how they are affected❓

KSG - The protoganist of Season 1 -All his personal issues (not sure if truth or not, if not a truth he should have comeout saying all these were crap) with all 3 women has definitely affected DMG production house to change the story and finish up with Season 1 and look for something different.  He is definitely afftected as he has to again start atleast somewhere from the beginning of his career to rebuil his image back to the one where he was really florishing.

Jennifer - Again another protoganist of the show for season one messed up with her relationships with Karan (not sure if truth or not, if not a truth he should have comeout saying all these were crap) again responsible for finishing the season 1 abruptly.  She is affected, as Star Channel ( Star is definitely a popular channel any star would love to work with) would definitely think a lot to have her in their shows and hence would have to look out for other channels.

Production House CV - The biggest mistake these guys made was the wrong end they gave to AR story or any pair in Season 1, I think they were all highly confused with all things that happened around the protoganist and took decisions hurriedly, which did not favour them (this is how they are affected - definitely not favoring with articles published today - DMG close by December)

Channel - Star one the mistake they are doing is they do not want to take karen and Jenni back on their channel and they are affected by once having TRPs that hit the peak and now none of their shows have TRPs exceeding 1.0🥱

So finally we audience how were we responsible for the downfall, just because getting too emotionally attached to the show, so we are the main reasons to both make the show hit its roofs and also to fall to theground and how are we affected, by the truth hitting us hard that we are unable to see our favorite show anymore😭

The only people who are really only affected and not responsible are the new entrants, with all these problems, the welcome they got in the show is very meager but still know all of this they have taken this as a challenge and my best wishes for them to succeed in their challange.

So who are the ones who are not bothered about anything...the ones who come out with these articles, who are considered as link between us and the others involved, oh my their articles contradict each other, they do not even read what they wrote earler before they write the next one 😡😡 Crap they write to attract more readers, as their only goal is to make the readers fall on their trap..and it is always left to the choice of the readers to fall into the trap or not😉

Do you all feel the same or differently guyzz? I have written this much😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrs.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
sue , brilliant👏 but there are certain thoughts i would like to share with u.
KSG and jenny-i dont see why the prod house should be effected both are working for colors and sony.so their personal issues is just an excuse i feel. we dont know the truth behind the whole fiasco and since both are working at the moment means they are committed to work.the new interns track was known long back, it was not thought overnight.if colors and sony is not effected by their personal problems then why star one or the prod. house????
the channel forgets that it was DMG with KSG who took it to new heights,other shows came and ent but dmg stayed at no.1 and later at no.2. does anyone remember annu ki,choona hein, pari hoon mein???people remember DMG. the channel now needs to remember it and soon.
the audience -agree to what u say..bringing back kajen will surely help in the rise of trp.the channel should know that.
the new interns are treading on dangerous ground.hopefully if the show manages to stay they should be able to survive.
media----is the most confused of the lot. when an artist does not respond to a question about a particular show it is termed as being not on good terms.the media does not believe in the equation 2+2=4 they make 2+2=6 or 8 and then let go.ask me about their working--i was in the media for a good time.all said and done its time for the prod.house and the channel to wake up and feel the pulse of the audience if they want to live and the sooner they do it the better for them.
Sue101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mrs.sharma

KSG and jenny-i dont see why the prod house should be effected both are working for colors and sony.so their personal issues is just an excuse i feel. we dont know the truth behind the whole fiasco and since both are working at the moment means they are committed to work.the new interns track was known long back, it was not thought overnight.if colors and sony is not effected by their personal problems then why star one or the prod. house????
the channel forgets that it was DMG with KSG who took it to new heights,other shows came and ent but dmg stayed at no.1 and later at no.2. does anyone remember annu ki,choona hein, pari hoon mein???people remember DMG. the channel now needs to remember it and soon.
the audience -agree to what u say..bringing back kajen will surely help in the rise of trp.the channel should know that.
the new interns are treading on dangerous ground.hopefully if the show manages to stay they should be able to survive.
media----is the most confused of the lot. when an artist does not respond to a question about a particular show it is termed as being not on good terms.the media does not believe in the equation 2+2=4 they make 2+2=6 or 8 and then let go.ask me about their working--i was in the media for a good time.all said and done its time for the prod.house and the channel to wake up and feel the pulse of the audience if they want to live and the sooner they do it the better for them.

Thanks Nandini for responding I was thinking I wrote so much and nobody wanted to care about it by not responding😆

I think you are fine with my points in everything, you have added more on your thoughts except for KSG and Jenni and their inside war with the production house and Channel.   CV is so much linked to STar, they need to definitely give importance the channel, as they are so much into Star one with all of their productions and Star being a very popular channel too and reaches globally.  KSG and Jenni coming on different channels separately and not together but if DMG they should come together and the ones they are coming in are reality shows, no main focus and for a very short time they are not the protoganists as they would be in DMG and would be seen daily longer soap.  so the other channels are not bothered about their personal problems.

And again Star Plus is known for having family dramas and the casts are so much important to them that they reswpect their cast so much and I saw in one Star pariwar Awards, some person was given a award byh the CEO of Star for the comeback is a majestic role so Star is a channel which respects their Pariwaar and look for same treatment back from the cast.

I do agree that KSG was once blue-eyed boy of Star and I wish all these problems get sorted out and KSG comes back with a bang in STAR only😉
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey sue....

ur right... but u know wad.... i feel the makers must have thought, they will bring back AR later into the story when the mess clears out.... in the meanwhile they thought it would be easier to handle the younger lot... i am sure, with the amount they pay KSG for a day, they meet the budgets of all the 5 interns.... and generally when a show is not doing well there are so many other factors that are taken into consideration.. those factors that effect the production house, those factors that the normal audience dont care about, but those factors that are the make or break of a show... we all know DMG hasnt been recieving a TRP of more than around 0.7 -1 over the last one yr... the last time the trp was 1.3 was during last october .... after that DMG has always been below 1.... what is it that still made the channel and the production house continue with the show? i know for a fact that any channel that doesnt make a minimum, atleast a 1 trp is surely suffering losses.... the channel and the production house were heavily banking on KSG's popularity, they wanted to be known as the production house thats produced the TV's heart throb... and the creatives also am sure knew about the mess that was brewing and knew would erupt... if you closely observe the timing of the entire news of the break up and the actors exit, each one was sequential... they made sure that the news didnt come out till the exit was planned and executed and then the news was let out.... in a way they were making a ground for themselves as well... it was like... you gimme shit... i will give it right back to you... and thats the reason why, though they finally with a heavy heart big adieu to their golden goose, they were relieved from within that they wouldnt have to live with the fear of it being stolen.... and isnt it very obvious that they didnt really mean for karan or jenny to come back? they didnt want to take a chance with the audience... they knew if they showed AR together, people wouldnt want to come back to watch the new story... thats why the antipication... and the fake articles that AR were to return... during those three weeks once the entire news came out... they knew the audience would now be more ready to accept the reality... they trying to kill the confidence of the viewers slowly yet steadily... today most people feel bad AR didnt get a good deal... but i am sure the creatives would have thought about it as well... u and i watch these shows for entertainment... to the team its a source of income and living... why would they want to sabotage their own show???? i am pretty sure they did all that they could to save it, and when it didnt they decided they will do the next best...

i know wad i sed, may not go down too well with most of u... but think about it logically.... when a show is made its not always the actors or the trps... there is many a slip between the cup and the lip... and in case of DMG i would the obsessive fan base does more damage than good at any given point in time to the show!
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
also another thing sue, is the fact that, jennifer and karan were supposed to be close friends na? the least jennifer could have done was come out and said, all this is ridiculous... i knew there were problems in his marriage and i was there around... dont pull me into this... i mean hadnt she said that the last time around when the barkha break up happened??? why is she taking it so personally now???? the fact that KSG hasnt spoken up till up says alot... its been almost a month now and he hasnt come out and cleared the air... most things are working against him... also as pointed out by laxmi, the fact that the most important scene between AR before they are shot, being shot separately and joined does say alot about the tensions...
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I agree.............with u completely ....but I still feel reality is different ...what is been shown right now by all the articles doesn't luk true ..very fishy !!!!!!!

Edited by sjain - 14 years ago
shininggal2008 thumbnail

omg i exactly agree with ur each and every single words....... dittto
Sue101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeydew_dmg

hey sue....

ur right... but u know wad.... i feel the makers must have thought, they will bring back AR later into the story when the mess clears out.... in the meanwhile they thought it would be easier to handle the younger lot... i am sure, with the amount they pay KSG for a day, they meet the budgets of all the 5 interns.... and generally when a show is not doing well there are so many other factors that are taken into consideration.. those factors that effect the production house, those factors that the normal audience dont care about, but those factors that are the make or break of a show... we all know DMG hasnt been recieving a TRP of more than around 0.7 -1 over the last one yr... the last time the trp was 1.3 was during last october .... after that DMG has always been below 1.... what is it that still made the channel and the production house continue with the show? i know for a fact that any channel that doesnt make a minimum, atleast a 1 trp is surely suffering losses.... the channel and the production house were heavily banking on KSG's popularity, they wanted to be known as the production house thats produced the TV's heart throb... and the creatives also am sure knew about the mess that was brewing and knew would erupt... if you closely observe the timing of the entire news of the break up and the actors exit, each one was sequential... they made sure that the news didnt come out till the exit was planned and executed and then the news was let out.... in a way they were making a ground for themselves as well... it was like... you gimme shit... i will give it right back to you... and thats the reason why, though they finally with a heavy heart big adieu to their golden goose, they were relieved from within that they wouldnt have to live with the fear of it being stolen.... and isnt it very obvious that they didnt really mean for karan or jenny to come back? they didnt want to take a chance with the audience... they knew if they showed AR together, people wouldnt want to come back to watch the new story... thats why the antipication... and the fake articles that AR were to return... during those three weeks once the entire news came out... they knew the audience would now be more ready to accept the reality... they trying to kill the confidence of the viewers slowly yet steadily... today most people feel bad AR didnt get a good deal... but i am sure the creatives would have thought about it as well... u and i watch these shows for entertainment... to the team its a source of income and living... why would they want to sabotage their own show???? i am pretty sure they did all that they could to save it, and when it didnt they decided they will do the next best...

i know wad i sed, may not go down too well with most of u... but think about it logically.... when a show is made its not always the actors or the trps... there is many a slip between the cup and the lip... and in case of DMG i would the obsessive fan base does more damage than good at any given point in time to the show!

I agree with you..yes I do agree with you but what they have chosen as the second best...I strongly feel with the problems mounting around them they would crumble badly even before the first step towards success.  I am not wishing this to happen, but I strongly feel that this will happen😊
arman_karan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

i totally agree with u,the two proffesional actors have never problem in working together.
if problems are personal then we have a very good example of kzk cezaane and shweta tiwari inspite of having problem they worked together and KARAN and JENY are not unproffesional.

new interns was planned before it has nothing to do with KAJEN.
i think let this media people are messing up more.

and the channel and cv's should remember this that KARAN was the one who took this show to such a success inspite og changing riddhima again and again we watch the show and it was only becoz of KARAN and old gangs.

if they bring KARAN and old gang back we will definitely watch dmg.and i am sure it will rise again.
so bring back KARAN and old gang back

Sue101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeydew_dmg

also another thing sue, is the fact that, jennifer and karan were supposed to be close friends na? the least jennifer could have done was come out and said, all this is ridiculous... i knew there were problems in his marriage and i was there around... dont pull me into this... i mean hadnt she said that the last time around when the barkha break up happened??? why is she taking it so personally now???? the fact that KSG hasnt spoken up till up says alot... its been almost a month now and he hasnt come out and cleared the air... most things are working against him... also as pointed out by laxmi, the fact that the most important scene between AR before they are shot, being shot separately and joined does say alot about the tensions...

even I think that something has happened and as I told you earlier both are responsible for this and even now both are responsible for not coming out and clearing the air.  I think they do it to their convenience..same jenni when she was brought as 3 rd ridhimma with a bang like new bride coming into inlaws house, she said she loved DMG  so much and now the article says that she does not want to talk about that DMG!!!  But definitely not sure if this article about her telling about DMG is true😊