Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

Kya hamara pyaar itna kamzor hai?

indiafmmm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Kya hamara pyaar itna kamzor hai? Ki wo ek sach ka samna nahi kar pa raha? Ki ateet ke ek jhonke ne use hila ke rakh diya hai? Kya humaara pyaar itna kamzor hai?

I wonder why Radhika only comes up with these wise sayings when it comes to defend the interest of her matriarch. Yes she loves Dev a lot, Yes she trusts him to understand her - but if the above logic applies - why not 'face' the real truth?

I have a strong feeling, the second marriage won't happen. The truth will come out. Whether 'Vishakha' is cunningly conniving or here genuinely - THE TRUTH will come out!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Banibond thumbnail
She should apply that statment on herself and have the guts to reveal the truth to Dev and her Baubji b/c their father/daughter love is just as strong...so why not bring out the truth in the open and stop with all the lies?  It will make everyone's lives much easier. 
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Banibond, I totally agree.  If she thinks their love is so strong, then why not tell the truth to Dev in private.  She can persuade him to keep it a secret from the family.  But, at least before marriage, be honest with him.  Give him the same rights as she wants for herself.  He is not a pawn, not an object that can be manipulated in any way.  These creatives have really messed up Radhika's character and they started it so beautifully. 

RadDev thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes Rad and Dev ka Pyaar kamjor hai. but Radhika ke side se. Dev ka pyaar to bahut pure hai. Choti bahu ka naam changekarke rakhna chahiye..............................EK RAJPUROHIT KA PAVITRA PYAAR
devradhika4ever thumbnail
My exact thought, i really want the truth to come out its so required. The second marriage does not sound exciting anymore. I REALLY want the truth to come out. Its time.............
Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That is what I was thinking kis sach ka samna jo sach samne aya hi nahi. And just look at this maha jhuti Radhika she has the nerve to say to poor ignorant Dev to face the truth and which truth she wants him to face, the truth which is the biggest lie of the serial.' Vishakha's marriage to Dev '. 😆 Creatives have really gone bonkers and that is affecting the trp of the serial. Mere khyal mein zee walon ko bhi Star plus ki tereh 'Sach Ka Samna' reality show shuru karna chahiye aur sabse pehle Radhika ko hot seat per bithana chahiye.😉

Edited by kavita_1987 - 14 years ago
moosewithgoose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: devradhika4ever

My exact thought, i really want the truth to come out its so required. The second marriage does not sound exciting anymore. I REALLY want the truth to come out. Its time.............

tot agree with u..they have dragged this wedding so long that the initial excitement we felt has been buried underneath. it duzn even matter whether the wedding happens or not now to me.

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The answer from her conscience [ not that she has one]  shud be...Ha , hai . Uska nahi [ mmeaning Dev] .....Tumhara hai .{ meaning Rads] . Isiliye tum use sach nahi bata rahi ho .

Someone rightly called her cunning today morning .
arpitag12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Rad definitely has double standards..the creatives are messing up her character...she always e-mail(emotionally blackmail) Dev giving pyar ka vasta..forcing him to accept things...which his heart doesn't agree to.
As they are dragging the story its losing its charm...I personally find Rads much more manupulating than Vish..
She has been taking advantage of Dev from day 1 ever since she came to know about his unconditional love towards her...
Banibond thumbnail
All of this begging and crying and moaning over Vishaka is going to back fire big time on Radhika. 

CB is a lost case unless they wisen up soon, very soon.